276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pattern

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Of course, it’s all very well having fabulous celebrities looking fabulous in your designs, but what if someone doesn’t quite wear it so well? The books are also presented in subtle tones and muted colours “to appeal to the parents a little bit, too,” says Orla, and – surprise, surprise – the iconic Stem print motif, which has become as synonymous with Orla Kiely as the multi-coloured stripe has with Paul Smith, features predominantly.

As well as growing the business and garnering international success over the past 15 years, Orla and her husband and business partner, Dermott Rowan, also juggle their family life. Harrods snapped up the hats, but when her businessman father came to see the show he pointed out that all of the women there had a bag, while none was wearing a hat. The Irish designer Orla Kiely draws the Stem print she created almost 20 years ago and talks about why pattern can make you happy without even noticing.

Their vibrant, bold and colourful artwork will brighten up your day, whether it's for a class display or fun activity for home learning. With this new range of statement dresses, sweats, raincoats and quilted jackets, you can layer up or layer down for any outdoor occasion. To me, it was worth it for just the photos, and I was pleasantly surprised by what Kiely had to say on top of that. LKS2 Pride Rainbow Flags Craft Instructions - These instructions make a lovely art activity that can work as a cross-curricular PSHCE lesson, too. I would find myself visually tracing the undulating swirls on the wallpaper in my bedroom, scrutinising them to discover where the motif eventually repeated itself.

Presented in a chunky square format, these little books have a matt cloth cover that feels soft to the touch. There are no garish primaries here: instead, there is soft tangerine, light grey, mossy green and ruddy amber (though, for the sake of simplicity for babies, in Colours, they are referred to in more humdrum terms: orange, grey, green and red).Kiely's stamp was an 82c stamp bearing her name in large orange letters at the top along with an image of a handbag with her leaf design against a white background. It’s been 20 years since Kiely first developed the Stem pattern that has helped to make her business an international success; during this time the designer has taken a remarkably consistent approach to her work, eschewing trends in the fashion cycle in favour of collections that correspond across the decades.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment