276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Archangel Oracle Cards: a 45-Card Deck and Guidebook

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Bible clearly forbids speaking with the dead, yes (although I would note that “clairvoyance,” the gift of “long sight,” is something else). It warns us time and time again that soothsaying is not a replacement for wisdom, and to beware of charlatans and false prophets. On that: One of the gifts from the Holy Ghost is that of “spiritual discernment.” But the Bible also offers us an explicit test, no “fruit of the Spirit” necessary:

Virtue was exposed by her former student Lisa Eddy for having had started the Church of Divine Guidance formally in Hawaii . Ms. Virtue also says that the Bible says the the devil masquerades as of light. The fallen angels are demons who oppress people and try to control them away from God’s will. We must be very discerning about angels. this in public for fear of alienating part of her fan base. This comes from Doreen Virtue’s Jesus video on the web. From what I felt and saw in her eyes and her face in that video, she hasn’t changed as a person in the slightest, she’s just donned the Cloak of Christianity after discarding her Cloak Of Spirituality and Angelic Healing. A brand new audience that will follow her. Of course Christians are glad she come to other side. Religion is treated like a competition in this country. Not only is that ridiculous, it’s disgraceful. My Spirituality comes from many different beliefs. I do believe in God, but I do not believe in Man Made Organized Religion. That will never change. The things human beings do in the name of their personal beliefs of their Organized Religion is inexcusable. Too much sefl righteousness is a very dangerous thing in anyone’s hands. Hi Dr Phillips, and others, how do you know your vision of Doreen Virtue wasn’t a lie from Satan to keep you in your deep deception?Leslie, in your article you mentioned that God doesn’t look like most of the paintings and movies. I strongly agree with you. The reason I agree is because I have a 11 year old grandson who claims to see Jesus in his dreams and states that Jesus has short hair. My grandson shared so many stories of his dreams and some are so mind-blowing because he talks about things that occurred before he was born. He always but always says that he is in a dream being here with us because he feels at peace and so much love with Jesus in his dreams. I know it sounds so bizarre but wanted to share this with you. When he was younger he would always see the white light around him which would scare him because he didn’t know what it was. As he gotten older he has learned that it is here to help him in some way and not hurt him.

Until one day while attending a Church service, she had a visitation from Jesus. He encouraged her to be true to herself, live a more authentic life, and stop using her angel cards as a form of idol worship. The former says he’s just a teacher, maybe even Maitreya the WORLD teacher, but still just a humble teacher.This may horrify some people, but I am going to say it anyway. Jesus was a healer and a psychic. As Doreen Virtue, he is one of my favorite teachers. I consult him often in my work and I ask for his guidance. He never refuses me and is delighted to help. Also, like Doreen Virtue, I am usually careful about whom I tell this to. A fundamental Christian would say I was a blasphemer. A new age follower might cringe at the mention of his name. I believe I was right there with her during that trying time, but I was nesting and pulling a blanket over my head so to speak. As a Spiritual leader, a way-shower, their role is to help you find your spiritual direction. That direction should always help you connect with your own information and help you step into your own power. And really, that’s what Developing Intuition is about. Your intuition is about you connecting with your own higher information. That’s the purpose of your intuition.

I can’t speak for the author’s upbringing and beliefs, but I would say that there is a long, long historical precedent for “Christian mysticism” (and also, which is more likely what the author is describing, of “Christian Hermeticism”). St Augustine was a Christian mystic, as were Thomas Aquinas and Padre Pio. Although this Angels oracle card don’t guarantee the exact future prediction for the users, getting measures could be really great.

What Happened To Doreen Virtue – Angel Cards And Christianity?

One can call it a game that aims to fulfill people’s desire to predict their good or bad fate before taking a chance. When people start using Law of Attraction like one would use a spell to try to manipulate an ex to return or to avoid change, then it becomes an issue. Its like no one knows how to recognize boundaries anymore or when its time to move on from something and law of attraction is used to try to force. Psychic abilities are all geared toward self-gain with “oneness” being a nice footnote.. And I wish all these issues were just an occasional occurrence but its something I’ve talked about with other psychics and even other psychics will state most of their clients are unstable or delusional. Yet, the instability is encouraged or said nothing about for whatever reason, fear of censure or monetary reasons. Angel Messenger, Tarot Card Readings for any life situation, connect with your guardian angels, spirit guide and love one on the other side

I’m sorry, but it seems we have two different Jesuses. One is master Jesus, who humbly takes his place as the grand esoteric “round table.” All I can suggest is that people read read read read read and listen to reputable channels on YouTube to get a broad perspective to draw conclusions from – which should always be their own and based in love. I want to note that Doreen is a recovering alcoholic (her words), and her brother became born again many years ago and has been working on her. If it says that we are not to listen to anyone, we can’t be selective and say that this person is a prophet, The law says listen to no one.By practicing meditation, you start to bring your unique perspective, the light of your consciousness, into focus in your body and your life. And so that is the first step to owning your space and starting to receive your own intuitive information. It pulls you into your body. It gives you a way of releasing what’s not true for you. And it gives you a way of starting to see what is true for you. When I look at what happened to Doreen Virtue and the transition what I see is her becoming more grounded. The angelic persona was a fit when she was not grounded and spent more time out of her body communing with angels and other spirits. As she got more in touch with her body, the planet and, the creatures of the earth she got more grounded and more present in her body. So the current Doreen Virtue is more earthy and in a sense more real, more human, less perfect. A Free Psychic Reading Get Your Free Reading Submission Here I was taking care of my dying husband and discovered her conversion. I decided to follow her one year Bible series and read the entire thing (however I had to go it alone toward the end because she took it down.) Your guardian angels!! f ocus on a question you need guidance, now select your card and to find out which angel can help. Free angel reading of the day. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment