276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Brick

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The author went through phases. Some of them were destructive to himself and others. The author liked violence for much of his life. Most of it was consensual. The people he fought were, mostly, people who wanted to fight. Maybe that makes it alright. Maybe not. Who am I to judge. There are people from all over the country coming to say goodbye, big names from the football scene.

The match is still ongoing, ive got a bloody frightened kid. some f.ookin' lecturer and a steward who doesn't know what the f.ook is happeningHis brother Mark, 43, from Ormesby, said up to 3,000 people could be at the funeral, including former hooligans from the various football “Firms” across the country. I've always been as interested in things off the pitch as I am with things on it. I've seen the steady decline in atmosphere at grounds since the terrace days to the modern stadiums and at some stage would love to write a book on the impact all seater stadiums and money has had on the average football fan. It's had a big impact on sorting hooligans out but has it also had a negative effect on the hardcore fanatic? His brother added: “We were still very close. His sense of humour was fantastic - it was out of this world.”

Mark said he worked for several years with his brother as bouncers on the doors of Middlesbrough pubs after the pair grew up in Hemlington.The following week...honest to God....same seats, same sodding bores, England are playing Australia in the ashes...as Wednesday are playing whoever the f.ook ....

His book famously claimed he had been “shot at, glassed, stabbed, arrested and jailed” during his 20 years as a hooligan. Violence is baaad. M'kay? Stealing is baaad and drugs are baaad, m'kay? That doesn't necessarily mean that the stealer, the hooligan and the drug-taker are bad. But it doesn't necessarily mean that they're not. nowt to do with hooliganism,simply to do with a couple of bloody boring football supporters...and i was honestly very patient A BODYBUILDER and former football hooligan who wrote a book about his violent exploits with the Boro has died aged 42. The 18-stone self-confessed football hooligan had been a member of one of the UK’s most feared mobs, the Middlesbrough Frontline. The details of his death have now been passed to the coroner.

Choose Display Mode

Because judging is not really what book reviewing is about. Well, I suppose it is, but not judging of the actions of the author, but the quality of the book and the story and the way that it's told. And it's mostly good.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment