276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Hotwife Debut: Ultimate Hotwife Vacation

£2.495£4.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We all watched as she put on some music and did a strip tease, all the way down to fully naked, then she stretched out on the floor and spread her legs. Very conspicuously hanging down from the rearview mirror my ** wife had hung the pair of little yellow thong ** that she'd been wearing to work today! Last time I had been to the ocean I was busy trying to make sure my 3 children didn’t drown. And that’s a big feat at the ocean.

That night I asked her in bed - "does it feel a little strange to feel the breeze moving around up in there .....so far up between your legs?!" When my husband originally approached me about going on an “adult only” trip… I didn’t respond how you might think. I was hesitant and iffy. I told him that I didn’t think we could leave the kids for more than an extended weekend. In fact, I think I said 3 days tops. We met our bull at a hotel, we all sat together chatting and had a glass of wine to take the edge off - we were excited, but nervous. I was sitting on the couch with the bull and my partner was sitting in the chair across from us. Sensing the our reservations, my partner gave the go ahead. This was enough to spur the bull and to lean in to kiss me, which got it all started. The main takeaway from our first Tantric couples' workshop was that some sex moves can help me experience a better orgasm—and help my partner last longer—without changing positions or involving fancy toys. This we learned from Kim and Brad Walker of Houston-based Tantric Hearts, who have been teaching at Hedonism II for 17 years.Overall we had a MUCH needed break from the crazies (who were in amazing hands with his mom and my mom). I’m pretty sure no guys were asking me to go topless and take a pic. I feel less cool than him. Either that or less hot.

NOPE! - this baby was a mini skirt - showing a lovely degree of her creamy thighs...sitting just below her little while bikini **....which were on view several times that day...especially when tending to our son in his stroller! She could squat by his stroller in a very lady-like manner, and keep her knees together - but that skirt was so high....if you were at the right angle - her ** was easy to see up there....and well, it was a lot of fun to watch her. And this guy’s wife was obsessed with Jeff. She came up and asked if he could take off his shirt and get a picture with her and her friend.Laying on the beach without kids is WAY less stressful and highly recommend you experience it at least once in your lifetime. I have a naughty story for you. About a decade ago my wife who always dresses to attract, was in her computer room while 3 of my buddies and I were playing cards, penny ante stuff. ESPECIALLY when my wake up call is a toddler who needs me to get him apple juice, a hot dog and a new diaper at 6:00 am sharp. #mylife She said she watched out of her 4th floor office saw them over by the van looking at what she'd left on my mirror. "Kind of embarrassing that they now know what kind of ** I wear - and that I wasn't wearing ANY when I walked past them!"

The guys looked up and they all made comments, that T-shirt made it obvious she had nothing on under it. The last day before we left Jeff took some beach photos for me so I could update my blog pics. I’m pretty sure everyone on the beach thought we were weirdos during our 45 minute photo shoot that included my husband rolling in the sand to “get the right angle”. He was acting like a professional photographer. I said, ** no!....there are so many guys walking around here with at least half a ** because of the way you look in it! The "Drive Your Partner Wild With Desire" class focused on the Tantra principle of using all five senses (i.e., sight, touch, smell, taste, and sound) to awaken your sexuality and increase your pleasure. "These are the five keys to bigger and better orgasms," Kim told the class.

BE WICKED FOR A WEEK!

I’m already planning next years getaway in my head. Another beach. Another ocean. Another swim up pool in our room. However, there have been a couple of times when we have talked about fantasies, and I get really uncomfortable. The first time happened a few months ago, and my reaction was stronger then—I felt like he was prying when he asked about what fantasies I have, and I pretty much shut down. We were able to talk through it, and things have continued on going really well. We had a conversation a couple of days ago that again turned to our sexual fantasies. He was describing a threesome fantasy of his and asked if I had any fantasies that I haven’t told him about. I didn’t have as strong of a reaction as I did before—I told him about a threesome fantasy of my own—but I again felt uncomfortable, and in my mind I was thinking that I didn’t want to be talking about this. My partner sees this as an indication that perhaps I don’t trust him to share these things with him. I’m confused about why I’m having this reaction. I feel a deep sense of trust with him, sexually and in all other aspects of our relationship. I have been thinking and thinking about this and haven’t felt like I can pinpoint what’s going on. I don’t know if it’s some kind of shame I feel about openly sharing fantasies, vestiges of Catholic guilt, or fear of being judged, but I do not want this to get in the way of us getting closer and moving forward. What am I missing? We did things like sleep in till 9am, lay on the beach with our eyes CLOSED, play beach volleyball, drink fruity drinks before noon, parasail, meet new friends, and…best of all? We did it just the two of us. He grinned and said, "No hair on it." my wife just laughed and told him he wasn't supposed to be peeking.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment