276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Massive Attack - True Stories From the Fontline of Tottenham's Staunchest Fans: True Stories from the Frontline of Tottenham's Staunchest Fans

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Terrified pedestrians looked on as football hooligans staged an arranged fight in a quiet Brighton neighbourhood. These adverts enable local businesses to get in front of their target audience – the local community. A man remains in hospital today with wounds to the buttocks, after at least 10 people were stabbed as hardcore soccer violence erupted on the streets of west London. His first-hand account tells of the brutal 10-year war with the Spurs most hated rivals Chelsea, his mission to command respect for his firm, often at the expense of his own freedom, and his battle to secure custody of his beloved daughter. In this book, the author is brutally honest in his quest to set the record straight about the truth behind Spurs' formidable notoriety and the way in which they have succeeded in forcing themselves into the minds of all connected to football.

which was released on CD and double vinyl by Tanner's label, Emperor Penguin Recordings' (EPR), on 6 September 2016. Succession and Ferris Bueller's Day Off star Alan Ruck crashes his TRUCK into popular Hollywood pizza. People remember the Seventies' hooligans as being part of the general depression, the days of austerity and frustration among the working classes.

Dozens of officers, including vans of riot police on standby and a police helicopter, were scrambled to the scene.

After the release of The Bolshoi's, Lindy's Party, The Bolshoi recorded a fourth album, but problems with their record label management impeded its release, and they disbanded as the 1980s drew to a close. The 22-year-old, of Foredown Drive, Portslade, is an account manager at an energy company and was previously of good character.

Recent nasty clashes involving non-ticket holders include the 2008 UEFA Cup final, where Rangers lost to Russian club Zenit St Petersburg. Discover Trevor Tanner's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Yesterday, 12 men were jailed for a total of 19 years ten months for their part in the battle between Brighton and Tottenham supporters. Welsh secretary David Davies savages Labour-run NHS in the country as 'shambolic' after his father-in-law,. And for the last fifteen years the 'Tottenham Massive' have been nurtured and guided by one individual - Trevor Tanner.

We want our comments to be a lively and valuable part of our community - a place where readers can debate and engage with the most important local issues. my and my Bro once got chased through The Angel by a load of spuds - one had a hatchet another a pair of nasty looking shears/blades (I had long hair back then).The White Witch, X-Men's Storm, Pennywise and The Mask: As stars get into the Halloween spirit - can YOU guess who's behind the costume? Tanner describes how " Yid" was (and continues to be) used as a derogatory term by opposition fans, referencing the Tottenham area's historical roots as a Jewish community. What's your response to those who would want to paint you as some thug who might as well just wander into a Sainsbury's and randomly thump people? It led me to think that politicians and football thugs have something in common after all - the ability to believe in two competing ideas at one time.

confessional" but this book is neither honest nor a confessional, but rather a straight and deluded justification of anti-social behavior on a large scale. Reading it is like having an invisible finger tickle the back of your throat, beckoning your last meal upwards and outwards. I hadn't heard of Trevor Tanner before, and i have no time for the Football Factories, but as a Spurs fan he sounds a genuine bloke. Following his sentence, he became something of a celebrity among many of Chelsea's fans, signing autographs and holding audiences with where he discussed his days with the firm.Read more details about the trial, convictions and events of July 31, 2010 in the two-page special report inside today's Argus. Chief Superintendent Graham Bartlett said: “I hope the sentences will deter others who think its acceptable to act in a similar way. Tanner then began working on a follow-up to Beggar's 5-CD box set, creating an all-acoustic project titled, Trevor Tanner's The Bolshoi Favourites No. The ability to comment on our stories is a privilege, not a right, however, and that privilege may be withdrawn if it is abused or misused. Whether you're coming to find out team news, chat with friends for a while, or want to read the latest ITK (we cover all ITK relating to Spurs in one handy place), SC welcomes you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment