276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rubie's Official Disney Toy Story 4 Forky Costume, Adult Fancy Dress

£16.43£32.86Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I didn’t find red leis as easy as I though but I did find the perfect weird red scarf shrugthing at a thrift store, so that’s what I went with. The thing is, I didn’t love how it turned out. This Forky costume version is obviously the easiest to create. We just used a long sleeve red shirt we already owned. This would be a simple Forky Disneybound idea for the parks too! The easiest Forky costume shirt is just a simple red one. It’s not perfect but super easy rarely is. How to Make a Toy Story Forky Costume And once I made a Forky costume, I had to make the other new awesome character from Toy Story 4, Duke Caboom! Forky Costume with red long sleeve arms. Forky cosplay using red Christmas garland. Forky cosplay using a red sweater/shrug style top. A plain red t-shirt also works for a simple Forky disneybound. More Toy Story Ideas: There are a few more Forky costume details besides the red pipe cleaner arms. Start by making your own DIY Forky maskwith a few craft materials. After I published the original tutorial I made a 2nd mask that was significantly bigger without a printed template. We have a few more Toy Story Halloween costumes and fun ideas below. While Forky was a secondary character in the Toy Story movies, he did become good friends with Woody, so a Woody and Forky costume pair would be super appropriate.

Forky Girl Costume - Etsy Forky Girl Costume - Etsy

I was pretty happy with my DIY Forky maskI already made, so I figured I’d give the DIY Forky costume a try. Creating a plastic spork costume with giant pipe-cleaner arms was challenging but I knew I could do it! Pin this post if you want to make an easy Forky Costume with different DIY options for the fuzzy pipe cleaners arms Forky Halloween Costume IdeasI have to admit making a Forky costume from Toy Story 4 was harder than I thought. The character is difficult to translate into a human form but what we did make turned out pretty cute.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment