276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Layrite Superhold Pomade 120g | High Hold | Water Soluble | Medium Shine

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of the things that makes Blind Barber pomade so great is how well rounded of a product it is. Not only is it easy to work with and has a very strong hold, but it smells friggin awesome too. Infused with tonka beans, Blind Barber 90 Proof pomade smells warm, rich, spicy, sweet and masculine.

Layrite Superhold Pomade 42g | High Hold | Water Soluble

When it comes to great smelling hair pomades, Battle Born pomade is definitely one of my favorites. It has a bay rum fragrance that smells incredibly masculine, and can be described as warm, spicy, sweet, woody, and very inviting. It’s definitely worth a sniff. Because Layrite isn’t crusty when dry or makes a helmet out of your hair, you’ll see many recommending it over Suavecito. These oil-made pomades are a little difficult to get out of the hair, even when you do shampoo it. The Layrite Superhold is also different because it produces a shine, unlike the matte finish of the Suavecito Pomade.

About

Well, this thing has a strong scent. Be ready to put up with the scent for as long as it’s on. Maybe you’ll become accustomed to the fragrance and you’ll never have to worry again. Lastly, it can wash out easily with water. I’m putting this here in case I’ve not mentioned it before. I showed the holding power this stuff has this time. You can get a decently tall pomp going with this stuff. It won’t make your hair stand straight up, but you can get some nice height with it. It was kind of difficult to get a full pomp with it though. You can kind of see the gaps in the middle of my pomp in the picture. It took me quite a while to comb it to where they weren’t so apparent, but I could still tell they were there. Because Layrite isn’t crusty when dry or make a helmet out of your hair, you’ll see many recommending it over Suavecito. Another sweet thing about Layrit is that it’s inexpensive. Not in a cheap kind of way though. One of the things that makes Firme Hold so great (and so popular) is how easy it is to work with. It effortlessly scoops from the jar, it breaks down in the hands incredibly easy, and even though it’s a strong hold pomade – it works through the hair with ease. Both brands will deliver superior hold and scent. However, it’s easy to see fanboys and girls taking sides. If you’re more inclined to one of them, go with it and you wouldn’t be too wrong.

Layrite Super Hold Pomade Review - JC Hillhouse Layrite Layrite Super Hold Pomade Review - JC Hillhouse Layrite

While usage will vary depending on your look and style, I find that you don’t need to use a lot of this pomade to achieve a strong, all-day hold. If you’re looking for a more natural look and feel with a little bit of flexibility, you’ll find that just a dollop will do. If you’re going for the solid “helmet hair” look, a few extra scoops of this stuff is more than capable of getting you there. To each his own.I’ve looked at several articles online right now and I’ve found a lot of useful information on the two brands. One thing that’s missing though, is a coherent resource for anyone wanting to compare or buy any of them. If you answered yes to either of these questions, then this list of best strong hold pomades is definitely for you my friend. One of things that I really like about Superhold is the light, fresh scent. Layrite calls it a Mild Cream Soda scent and I would describe it as lightly sweet and fruity with a hint of vanilla. It’s very pleasant without being too strong or overbearing. In terms of quality, both Layrite and Suavecito are similar. They are so good too many barbers are recommending them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment