276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hunting Adeline (Cat and Mouse Duet)

£7.9£15.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Over the years, various cat and mouse duos have captivated audiences around the world. Among the most celebrated pairs are Tom and Jerry, Itchy and Scratchy, and Sylvester and Tweety. Each duo brings its own unique charm and comedic style to the cat and mouse narrative, adding depth and diversity to the genre. These iconic pairs have become ingrained in popular culture, leaving a lasting impact on generations of viewers. She's so prim and proper, and I'm so...not. Where she holds herself with regality and grace, I have a terrible habit of slumping and sitting with my legs open.

On the opposing side, the Hunter, a born predator, is compelled by an unyielding longing to reclaim what rightfully belongs to him. The absence of Adeline, his precious diamond, awakens his primal ferocity, launching him on an unwavering pursuit. He is resolute in his mission to retrieve her, even if it means painting the earth crimson with blood. DNF at 55% {EDIT *SpongeBob 12 hours later*- I decided to skim the rest so I could write a proper review (it’s amazing how fast you can read when you skip over a bunch of stuff😍), specifically for Gigi's murder investigation and the “big cliffhanger”. I googled spoilers too. Now I’m truly FREE and I can move on🙏. Btw, I saw someone comment on ig today “Zade is the standard” and I want to CRY😭}.And just like she said “only a monster can create another monster” so she becomes one to get her revenge. As she should.

When you make someone fall in love with the darkest parts of you, there’s nothing you can do that will scare them away.” Now to the main bitch. She is honestly the perfect fit for him. I tried feeling sorry for her ass some times but no. She gets off of her fear and gets wet from pain. And then provokes him on purpose. So I was like you know what? Enjoy girl.

Coming to Zade, oof.. I don't think I've ever had such conflicted thoughts about the love interest. He's such a complex character. Yes, he's twisted, man doesn't know how to approach a girl right, but at the same time he's doing things that make him to be such a good person. Notice- a good person, not a good romantic 😩 But he did care for Adeline and protect her arse whenever he could. You see why I'm conflicted? Listen, I understand that women being sexually assaulted in books is necessary for story lines, and I also understand that sometimes it needs to go into detail to further drive the plot in very rare cases, but this book did none of that. There are VERY descriptive rape scenes from the main character, and they just seemed so unnecessary. Hunting Adeline" seamlessly continues from where its predecessor left off, crafting a narrative that delves into profound darkness before ultimately ascending into the light. The story culminates in the climactic reunion of the Hunter and his Diamond. As much as I hate to say this to you, I am no stranger to a woman's pussy and what it feels like when it weeps for me."

I need the Tin Man to oil the hinges on my door just as much as I need the Lion's bravery. I'm shaking like a leaf. There’s a point where the heroine goes to a club and meets this guy, Archie. While she’s at the club, Zade messages her Sure, he is doing something good in this life by killing pedos and abusers. But maaaaan does he need to learn some boundaries.

Customer reviews

EDIT: I am reducing my rating because I feel like it gave people the wrong impression. I do not like nor support that rapist everyone thinks is a romantic, I liked it for the writing and vibes only. Zade can eat shit. I only liked some of his lines but not his actions. Idk why he is so praised when he’s a hypocrite😭 This review contains minor spoilers, nothing unpredictable or what you haven’t already seen on booktok. But I’m still warning you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment