276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DIRECTIONS Tangerine Semi-Permanent Hair Colour - 88ml Tub

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . but I used all dark towels so I don't know if that actually happened (it really did when I used crazy color back in the day, but I might not have rinsed that off properly. Always make sure to read the instructions before dyeing your hair and perform a patch test to check for allergies. La Riche Directions Tangerine hair dye is a bright orange hair dye that is sure to make you stand out from the crowd. The water was bright orange when I rinsed my hair and I was a bit paranoid that orange would come off on my bed sheets, towels etc.

Towel dry your hair and then apply the dye with a tint brush, working the dye along the whole length of each strand. After another couple of washes I had a job interview and was slightly anxious about having peach hair for it, so I bleached my roots and did a quick bleach bath on the orangier patches to try and knock some of the orange out buuut it didn't do much and my hair became slightly cronchy so I decided to try and wait for it to fade by itself and also bleach baths are scary and I don't normally touch my hair with bleach apart from the roots after a slight disaster two years ago (Vol 40. A full list of ingredients for Special Effects, Manic Panic, Adore, Crazy Color, Pravana ChromaSilk, Directions, Headshot, Herman's Amazing, Rebellious, Via Natural and Stargazer Hair Dyes can be seen in the following section: Hair Dye Ingredients. So the fact that my hair is kind of stained peach still almost a month later was a little bit of a shock- I tried to fade the last peach bits out slowly with silver shampoo, dandruff shampoo and cleansing shampoo. We recommend Directions bleach kits as they include everything you'll need, and please, whatever bleach you choose, make sure to follow the instructions.The easy to follow instructions and simple application process help you create the ultimate look with ease.

To use La Riche Tangerine orange hair dye, simply apply to towel-dried hair making sure to get even coverage (using a tint brush or comb can help with this). For best results use on bleached or pre-lightened hair, although some shades may give a sheen or hint of colour to darker hair. For blue tones, your hair must be blonde/bleached Hair sprays/hair wax along with moisture can cause staining.Here you can see instructions for use, clean-up tips, how to prolong the dye results and step by step guides on using different brands. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Any La Riche hair dye review will tell you how insane this brand can make their colours and this is definitely an example of that. Next apply the dye: Your hair needs to be clean and grease free before you start, so wash it with a PH balanced shampoo, but don't condition it as conditioner can stop the dye taking properly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment