276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck and Guidebook (Official Keepsake Box Set)

£15£30.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The edges of the tree are brimming with pink, red and purple life. The colors evoke blossoms and fruit – signs of the Empress’ role in creating and sustaining life. Note that this is a deciduous tree, which goes through the repeating cycles of the seasons. She will have color in autumn, lose leaves in winter, and then burst forth with new leaves and blossoms in the spring, bearing fruit once again in the summer. This is an apt way to show the cyclical, life-affirming energy of the Empress. NYLON · What Happens When A Spiritual Skeptic Gets Her Tarot Read ⋆ Epeak . Independent news and blogs • Pechatnica Culture Blog - […] my mind. (Sure, I’m a skeptic, but I’m not going to lie: It was a little comforting seeing the Empress… happy fish tarot | blog - […] Wands} * {Two of Wands} * {Three of Wands} * {Four of Wands} * {Five of Wands} * {Six…

The Sun evokes the value of simplicity, though it does not advise you to ignore elaborate and complex thoughts or plans. Experience the freedom of living a simple life and doing what you love most. Find simple pleasures such as spending time with loved ones, exploring nature, or simply reading a book in the garden. Wait for a push in the right direction and trust that everything can and will be done perfectly without too much effort. This is when you feel enlightened.carrie mallon | blog - […] {The Hierophant} * {The Lovers} * {The Chariot} * {Justice} * {The Hermit} * {Wheel of Fortune} * {Strength}… We find that reversed cards are often described in dramatic terms such as “cheating”, “betrayal”, “divorce” and “scamming”. With these interpretations, it is not surprising that people are afraid of reversed cards and often choose not to use them at all. Fortunately, these reversed cards have a lot more positive meanings than these old-fashioned imposes. Ray of Light – The Bare Necessities of Life! – Sharing my Journey of Love & Light - […] Carrie Mallon – Wild Unknown […] The final ring looks like an energetically colorful piano! This could represent the senses of unity, purpose, and LOVE that protect and complete the previous layers. In other words, the spiritual component. You know that the dark clouds will eventually disappear, making way for the rays of the sun to shine. You will feel your soul warm again. The Sun Wild Unknown Tarot in the upright position is also a passionate card, symbolizing the time when you are waiting to experience the overflowing physical energy, intense vitality, and other positive aspects of yourself. Enthusiasm is overflowing within you and you feel mentally strong and enjoy the great feeling of being in good health.

While the High Priestess is associated with spirituality in a more esoteric sense, the Empress shows that all aspects of the physical, mundane world are aspects of spirit. Experiencing the full range of sensual pleasure available to us on this planet is another mode of connecting to the divine, and the Empress reminds us that sensuality can be just as sacred as prayer or contemplation. This isn’t to say the Empress encourages over-indulgence (that would be the Devil’s domain). Instead, the Empress encourages reverence for physicality and a profound gratitude for all that life has to offer. Learn tarot for free with these handy tools and resources - […] Wild Unknown Tarot card by card […]The Sun Wild Unknown Tarot is about living a full and glorious life. It is a continuation of the energy that began with The Magician Wild Unknown Tarot: step into your true power, possess your radiance, and embrace all that life has to offer. But on the other end of the spectrum, The Sun is a powerful force that can burn us if we look directly at it, and sometimes there is some discomfort associated with this Tarot card as well. The directness of The Sun can be welcoming and warm, but it can sometimes be blinding and blinding. The Swords suit in the Wild Unknown Tarot represents the element of Air. The meanings of the Swords cards relate to action, change, force, power, oppression, ambition, courage, and conflict. Actions can be constructive and/or destructive, sometimes leading to violence. This suit can also imply hatred, war, enemies, and of all suits, this is considered the most powerful and dangerous. First time I saw the World, I saw a cell, a cell with a core made with the same material than the cosmos that surronds her. Then I saw the snake’s skin and thought about Jörmungandr, the giant snake (ouroboros) who maintains the world and his oceans in nordic mythology. The card makes me feel like the univers is the same on the microscopic and macroscopic level and everything has his place and is made from the same energy even if it’s not always visible at our scale 🙂 When I sat down and looked at the cards, I tried to get a feel of the meanings of them based off the imagery. Didn't quite hit home with me. But when I then went through and read each card in the book, the meanings leapt out at me. I love the sparse nature of them. Like the Nine of Wands. The long stair case. The drudgery. The weariness. Yet anyone who's run a marathon knows the positive side of this as well. There is much, much room for personal reading in these cards.

The World card makes me think of an eye as well – one that is the 11th star in the sky. “The number 11 is at one with the universe. It is open to vast spiritual concepts and the presence of a greater power. It is a channel for truth and answers to reach us and help us on our way. This Master Number’s vision is crystal clear and it sees with a breadth that others cannot. It is creative and magnetic, a beacon of wisdom and hope for others to follow”– Numerology.com ( https://www.numerology.com/articles/about-numerology/master-number-11/)

The Waite-Smith tarot version shows a person riding a horse, villagers around him holding up wands victoriously, as though congratulating his return from an important battle. The Spacious Tarot is inspired by this imagery, showing wands holding up a laurel wreath (symbol of victory). There are times when this card indicates that you have the support of the “village.” No hero really acts alone, and sometimes this card is a reminder to tap into the motivation that comes from the right people in your life. We all have our limits with how much we’ll put up with. The Seven of Wands wants you to learn not to take any shit. Don’t be silenced. Don’t give up. Don’t sit quietly by doing what everyone else is doing. Be brave and bright, be engulfed by your true power! I’d describe The Wild Unknown Tarot Guidebook as a LWB on steroids purely because of its size, not because of the information contained within. It is definitely adequate though. It offers a brief rundown of the difference between the Major and Minor Arcana and it includes brief descriptions of the various suits. Card 9: Hopes and/or fears. This is perhaps one of the most difficult positions to interpret. Always think that our hopes and our fears are closely related so that they are what we are hoping for and/or maybe what we are afraid of, and maybe that is not going to happen. Sometimes it is helpful to draw another card to clarify the meaning and read the two together.

On the other hand, maybe you are being a little unrealistic or overly optimistic about something. You don’t have a good feeling about yourself and don’t know what you are good at or what you are not. Maybe you have become ego-entric and have forgotten who you are. You are not being honest with yourself and with those around you, instead, you just try to promote yourself even though you know well that in reality, you will not be what you say you are. If you are in this situation, ask the people around you what they think of you, as well as help you examine yourself holistically. Are you too fanciful? Are the goals you set really achievable? Are you as good or as good as you think you are? Be true to yourself, and shine in your own way, being your own sun, not someone else’s shadow. Card 2: Challenge. This card represents the immediate challenges or problems that the querent is facing. If this problem is solved, life will become much easier. Even if drawing a positive card in this position, consider it carefully as it still presents a challenge.Card 1: Present. This card represents what is happening to the querent at the present time. The card also reflects the querent’s state of mind and how he/she might perceive the situation. I don’t know her personally, but I have become a bit of a fan-girl after doing the research for this review. Kim Krans is more than an artist, writer, creator, and designer. She’s an activist for creativity and for the radical change that is possible (for individuals and for society) through the process of creating and sharing new ideas and works of art. She doesn’t just talk about change – she lives it and her spirituality is directly tied to her creative practice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment