276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in one Cream, 3.53 oz/100g | Moisturizing Snail Mucin Secretion Filtrate 92% | Facial Moisturiser, Long Lasting, Deep & Intense Hydration, Korean Skin Care

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream for anti-aging with maximum hydration. Made with all-natural domestic 92% snail secretion filtrate, the Advanced Snail 92 All In OneCream acts to prevent aging and promote a healthy, rejuvenated skin while keeping in the hydration of a snail cream. Safe to use on any and all kinds of skin due to its nature of only natural, excellent ingredients. As a moisturizing cream made will all-natural snail secretion and active ingredients that provide plenty of nutrients to the skin, it prevents and protects damaged skin while capturing the moisture and youth in. Anti-aging intense hydration and rejuvenation in an All-In-One cream for all of your skin’s wants and needs. ingredients There is much debate on this subject. On one hand, this ingredient comes from an animal. On the other hand, many will argue the ingredient is naturally secreted (like a natural by-product) and therefore vegan. If you have reservations, you can look into Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate or Centella Asiatica Extract as alternatives. The Cosrx Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream is a Korean gel-type moisturizer. It plumps the skin and nourishes it without leaving the skin oily. This cream repairs the moisture barrier and keeps the skin hydrated. It has a non-greasy lightweight formula that soothes and repairs the skin.

COSRX - Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream – K-Beauty UK COSRX - Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream – K-Beauty UK

While I don’t normally layer moisturizer (I have combination skin), I find that I have to with this one. Especially that it’s winter as I’m writing this, I need at least 3 layers to properly hydrate my skin. What I like about it The texture of this cream is so unique, I don’t think I’ve ever experienced anything like it before. In all honesty, it doesn’t feel much like a cream, it’s got more of a gel consistency. Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct "Best By" dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.

Advanced Snail Mucin Power Sheet Mask: It didn’t take me very long to fall in love with these snail-infused sheet masks, especially in dry weather or when my skin feels irritated. The tea tree in the ingredients helps balance oil production and ease breakouts, while the snail does its snail thing, nourishing skin and leaving it with a brilliant glow. Use these either on clean skin after cleansing or, as I do, after toners, essences, and serums. After removing the mask, follow up with your choice of moisturizer to seal in the goodness. So while I can’t speak for any other brands or their snail mucin suppliers, I can feel confident that the mucin in my favorite products is collected without injury to the snails. It’s yet another reason I choose not to explore other snail products very often. Advanced Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch: In both design and formulation, these patch-style hydrogel masks are superb. 15-20 minutes with the patches on works to plump up and iron out any fine lines I put them on. I like using the large pieces under my eyes, especially since they cover my cheeks as well for bonus glow and moisture. The small pieces work well on nasolabial folds or upper eyelids. Use these in the same step that you would use a regular sheet mask, and follow up with an eye cream. The Cosrx Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream is formulated without Alcohol, Fragrance, Sulfates, Parabens, and Essential Oils. Full Ingredient List Snail mucin has been shown to regenerate damaged structures of the snail's skin in less than 48 hours. These regenerating properties are thought to be beneficial for human skin as well.

COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in one Cream, 3.53 oz/100g

The slimy texture may unappealing to some. If you get past the gooey, stringy texture, you can appreciate how hydrating and soothing this K-Beauty moisturizer is! Based on my experiences with the Hada Labo Gokujyun Perfect Gel as well as this Cosrx Advanced Snail All-in-One Cream, I would say that All-in-one creams definitely live up to their bold claims as multi-tasking products. Allantoin plays a role in soothing and moisturizing the skin. Because of this, it is often added to products with strong active ingredients. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride is an emollient, solvent, and texture enhancer. It is considered a skin-softener by helping the skin prevent moisture loss.In comparison of both, the difference between the two is their texture and concentration of snail mucin. One is a slimy moisturizer, while the other is a hydrator (more like hyaluronic acid). Mucin produced when snails are under stress contains a complex mixture of proteoglycans, glycosaminoglycans, glycoprotein enzymes, hyaluronic acid, peptides and trace elements including copper, zinc, and iron. Arginine isn't fungal acne safe when used in the presence of other lipids (fats, fatty acids, oils, esters, etc). Oils and fats occur naturally within the skin, so you should take caution when using Arginine if you're prone to fungal acne. Antioxidant activity: It decreases free radicals in the skin, which are responsible for skin damage and aging. Sodium Hyaluronate is naturally occurring in our bodies and is mostly found in eye fluid and joints.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment