276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Iwata-Medea Eclipse HP CS Dual Action Airbrush Gun/Gravity Feed

£80.75£161.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Iwata Eclipse is an incredible airbrush that delivers the precision and quality you would expect of any Japanese product.

Originally I didn't want to invest in a good airbrush so I used the one that came with the compressor and it was fine. There are cheaper brushes too but most of these do not offer the quality, lastability or immediate reliability of the Eclipse. It also does not cover damage caused by negligence, airbrushes that have been altered in any way, or cleaning or servicing. I actually lost the needle chucking nut for several weeks during this review as it ended up under my desk and I had to pinch a spare off an old brush. The inner part of the hip bone and upper thigh have also been directly highlighted without overspray onto the silver areas which were painted prior to this highlighting.sure if you’re new to this the above can look quite complicated, but there are many online guides will see you right.

The larger nozzle assembly as whole comes off very easily (if you need to do this) and is very easy to handle. I am guessing that the nozzle got damaged as a consequence of this needle not moving freely, and perhaps also because I accidentally hit the kitchen sink with the needle tip, fairly violently. If you can feel the spot where the coating has come off, you can feel that it’s texture is rough, a lot rougher compared to the surface where the coating is still intact. Please note, that this warranty does not cover needles, nozzles, packing and o-rings since these parts need to be replaced occasionally due to normal wear.

But should you attempt the detail painting that requires lower pressure like camo spots, smoke stains, etc. This formula works with most acrylic lines utilizing their proprietary thinners, even including alcohol based acrylics such as Tamiya. My experience with this airbrush is almost exclusively with acrylics by Humbrol, Tamiya, Gunze and Vallejo Air but also occasionally with enamels.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment