276°
Posted 20 hours ago

weber Master-Touch Premium E-5770 BLK EU

£159.5£319.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The latest incarnation of the Weber MasterTouch is here - the New 2019 Weber MasterTouch Premium. Watch Read More > Our WoW BBQ team travelled to Birmingham for one of the UK's largest garden trade shows - Glee. Read More > The day had finally come, the much anticipated trip of a lifetime, a visit to Weber's home - Chicago! Read More > On the second try in smoke mode, I did manage to get some wood chunks in but still having trouble keeping the diffuser clear. I had a few temp fluctuations but this time the coals did not burn so evenly, tending to burn one side rather than evenly from the centre. The same problem can happen on the WSM. I had to take the cooking grate and diffuser off to move the remaining coals to the centre and add some additional unlit briquettes. Again, it needed regular top-ups of water and I was very happy with the whole shoulder of lamb. Conclusion URL: https://www.bbqworld.co.uk/weber-barbecues/charcoal/weber-master-touch-gbs-premium-e-5770-charcoal-bbq.asp

The Weber GBS system allows you to use your Weber barbecue for all sorts of different cooking scenarios. These are optional extras. Masseys The large 57cm cooking grate is big enough to cook for a family or gathering and is triple plated for durability. The hinged sides allow you to add extra fuel whilst cooking without having to remove the whole cooking grate, whilst the Gourmet Barbecue System central section can be removed, to allow you to add any GBS accessory into your grill. Use the sear grate, griddle, wok, poultry roaster, pizza stone, dutch oven or waffle iron to create restaurant quality meals at home. The Weber E-5770 and E-5775 let you barbecue, smoke, and roast and are equipped with dampers for convenient heat control It includes a hinged lid system and the special heat diffuser plate with charcoal ring for smoking. In 1992 the Weber MasterTouch was first launched and in 2019 Weber's latest take on the MasterTouch was born, the Weber Master-Touch Premium. To find out all the differences between the two, you must watch the below 90 second video!A BBQ Icon, the Weber® Genesis® has been the quintessential gas grill since 1985.View the full range Read More > The new Master-Touch is a best in class product and offers everything you could possibly want from a traditional charcoal grill. The 2019 models have the stainless GBS cooking grate, the older one has the triple plated version. Stainless is better in my opinion, it should last forever. Plating wears off and will eventually rust.

I will perfect small-scale smoking on it and I’ve got the benefit of the GBS system. It’s not a Summit of course but you’ll be surprised what you can do with the other charcoal grills in the Weber range. Weber’s one touch cleaning system features a rust-resistant ash catcher that lifts out for easy disposal and cleaning The glass reinforced handle on the bowl includes tool hooks to keep utensils at a handy distance whilst cooking. The handle is also weather proof.

Weber® Charcoal Barbecues

I have to make it clear at the outset that I’m a Weber fan and I bought this item myself, albeit with Riverside Garden Centre vouchers generously bought for me by family and friends for a milestone birthday last year. It is my third Weber 57cm kettle and sits alongside my 57cm Weber Smokey Mountain.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment