276°
Posted 20 hours ago

miccostumes Women's Game Town Costume Cosplay Outfit Halloween

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is made of 100% high quality material, thin satin, which is durable, comfortable and breathable to wear to theme parties, comic cons and cosplay shows.

The instructions were easy to follow, response from seller was quick, and my costume was delivered way faster than I was told. In the lore of The Legend of Zelda, the Gerudo are an all-female race, and during the events of Breath of the Wild, Link willingly wears more feminine clothing to enter Gerudo Town. Trying it on for the first time might be a bit difficult because you have to figure out which part to pick at the right time, but after that it is pretty easy.After receiving and checking the merchandise, the refund will be processed within 3-5 working days (weekend excluded). Beyond Spacey's elegant cosplay, independent game developer Hector Rivera shared their fan art that employs a pixilated aesthetic to depict Zelda and Link sitting serenely by a river. The cosplay is really really really accurate to the original from the game and comes with a sheikah bag, which I actually didn't expect! New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

To complete your outfit or for a more casual look, we are also offering a wide range of products that will perfectly fit your needs in our Zelda clothing collection. Legend of Zelda fans have more to be excited about than just the creation of fan-made content; the game's highly anticipated sequel, Tears of the Kingdom, is scheduled for release on May 12, 2023. I made these gauntlets to hide any possible rough edges and to make the transition between costume pieces more seamless. This PDF is a very detailed and comprehensive walkthrough of the process that brought everything together.After payment, it will take approximately 25 business days to create and ship this item (excluding holidays). It is flimsy, but the fabric feels comfortable against the skin, and it's breathable enough to wear for extended periods without feeling like I'm going to overheat. The extra waist pieces are a little large, but they don't fall off if I tilt them enough on my hips.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment