276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Together In Vegas

£1.69£3.38Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For their fifth studio album together, Michael & Alfie take us to The Entertainment Capital of the World, Las Vegas. They are 'Together In Vegas'. Armed with all the charisma and panache needed for such an excursion, together with suitably dazzling vocal skills, the couple present the most exciting music they have ever recorded together. Well, here's a teaming about which (until this week, when their latest album landed on Bobby's desk) we were totally unaware. Did you know that Michael Ball and Alfie Boe were a singing team, my darlings? This is news that had escaped little Bobby's ears completely... and are we ever sad about the time it has taken us to make this discography discovery. Let us begin where Bobby has begun, with Michael Ball & Alfie Boe TOGETHER IN VEGAS, a studio album (their FIFTH!) of classics from legendary artists such as Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin & Frankie Valli - all Vegas Icons who made legendary concert appearances and recordings in Sin City. On the face of it, one would not think that Boe (with his fully, heavy-lifting, trained operatic va-voom) would be a logical match to Ball's more pop-ish va-va-Broadway, but together they are really va-va-va-voom.

Working on this album with Alfie has been a blast and I can't wait for you all to hear it. I honestly think it's the best one yet! Recording classics from legendary artists such as Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin & Frankie Valli, who are not only huge inspirations to us, but true Las Vegas icons, is an absolute dream. It's a chance to let go and have some fun, especially after a pandemic, and it's important for our incredible fans to feel that excitement with us. Everyone is in need of a bit of Vegas in their lives right now!"Following the success of their UK top 3 album Together in Vegas last month the UK's biggest-selling male recording duo Michael Ball and Alfie Boe head out, for a one-off TV special, to discover the wonders of the world's entertainment capital Las Vegas. Airing on Channel 5 on December 21st at 10:15PM GMT, ' Michael Ball & Alfie Boe Do Vegas' sees Alfie Boe take Vegas first timer Michael Ball to explore what makes the city a magnet for millions of tourists every year. As we all know, Las Vegas really is the entertainment capital of the world and, hopefully, we can bring a little bit of that magic to you through this album." Speaking of the new album, Michael says: “Working on this album with Alfie has been a blast and I can’t wait for you all to hear it.I honestly think it’s the best one yet! Recording classics from legendary artists such as Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin & Frankie Valli, who are not only huge inspirations to us, but true Las Vegas icons, is an absolute dream.As we all know, Las Vegas really is the entertainment capital of the world and, hopefully, we can bring a little bit of that magic to you through this album.”

They have become known as the UK's favourite entertainers, and together form the ultimate musical duo: Michael Ball and Alfie Boe never fail to raise spirits with their unique combination of powerful voices and tongue-in-cheek charm, even when the chips are down.There is an energy in Vegas that lights up in a way nowhere else does, and it felt like the perfect moment in time to bring that energy into our new album. They have become known as the UK’s favourite entertainers, and together form the ultimate musical duo: Michael Ball and Alfie Boe never fail to raise spirits with their unique combination of powerful voices and tongue-in-cheek charm, even when the chips are down. Today the perfect pair announce that they have joined forces yet again for a brand new album, set for release on 28 th October on Decca Records. Michael says: "We’re on an even par, both rubbish, wouldn’t you say?" before Alfie cuts in: "I’m far better than you."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment