276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stardrops - The Pink Stuff Miracle Cream Cleaner - 500ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This cleaning paste is mildly abrasive and designed for hard surfaces, so you’re at risk of damaging your carpet or rug if you use it on fabric floor stains. Frequent baking, broiling, and roasting have coated the interior with baked-on spills and grease splatters, so when I finally decided to clean it, I knew I'd need to be armed with a heavy-duty cleaner. Water marks, rust stains, mirrors and even garage doors have faced this pink paste online with sparkling results. Because the cream is mildly abrasive, it does a lot of the hard work for you when it comes to getting rid of grease, burnt on food and grime.

It’s made by Star Brands, a British company, which promises the product is made with 100 per cent natural cleaning particles. The majority of us don’t clean for fun, so naturally we’re always on the lookout for products that will make life easier and cut down on the amount of precious time we spend scrubbing. Sophie applies a generous amount of The Pink Stuff onto her hob and then leaves it to sit for a few minutes. I have used The Pink Stuff to clean my old white trainers (I would always test on a small patch before doing this) but I would not use the paste on other clothing. We at CHOICE acknowledge the Gadigal people, the traditional custodians of this land on which we work, and pay our respects to the First Nations people of this country.The Pink Stuff Cream Cleaner is the miraculous cleaner for all hard surfaces which will eradicate stains and leave your surfaces shining. On tough stains you may want to rub the Pink Stuff cream into the stain before leaving it for an hour or so. And because it’s a basic (alkaline) cleaner, it’s probably not the best choice for removing mineral deposits, rust stains, and hard water deposits. Not having a beat allows her to work on whatever’s trending—from parasite cleanses to pickleball paddles. On opening the lid of the small tub of The Pink Stuff, I was pleasantly surprised by its mild floral scent – there was no harsh cleaning product smell, which was definitely a plus.

The Pink Stuff is gritty and alkaline, which means it should be good at cutting through greasy messes and lifting oily dirt off surfaces by creating friction. We also heated up milk and sugar to stain a hob and then allowed milk to burn in a dish for further staining. The Pink Stuff is marketed as a “Miracle Cleaning Paste [that] can be used on virtually any surface.After slathering some of The Pink Stuff across the inside of the grease-spattered door, I let it sit for about five minutes before starting to scrub. But how does this stuff work, is it any better than the cleaning products we already have, and can it really be good for cleaning everything? After the second round of smearing, scrubbing, and wiping, it still wasn't perfectly clean, but compared to where I started, the difference was pretty remarkable. She shared striking before and after photos on Instagram, and the finished result has highly impressed internet users. Overall, however, this is an effective multi-purpose cleaner that scored 81/100 and works well on a range of hard surfaces, taking serious stains in its stride.

Dickerson says he’d try it on aluminum pans with baked-on stuff but would be more careful with a more delicate object. Before I carry on with all the cleaning uses for The Pink Stuff, check out my post on cleaning hacks and the definitive list of Mrs Hinch must-have products. The Pink Stuff could scratch the shiny finishes of stainless steel kitchen appliances, plated metals, enamel, and finished flooring. Since uploading pictures of her patio less than a day ago on the Hinch Army Cleaning Tips page, the woman has racked up thousands of comments and likes praising her efforts. Despite going through the wash after a very muddy walk, my son's white runners still looked pretty grubby.

Not only will it get rid of any marks on the door, but you’ll notice it will whiten the door so it looks like new again. The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. The Pink Stuff Miracle Cream Cleaner is a mild abrasive cream cleaner for hard surfaces and should be used with care.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment