276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Inebrya Ice Cream Energy Lotion 12 x 10 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This mask, designed to soften coarse hair, significantly simplifies the process of styling unruly strands. But after a month of consistent use (twice a week), I noticed that short hairs started to appear, and then they started to grow more and more.

One thing I liked about this product is that it leaves the scalp feeling fresh for a longer time after use and gives a pleasant tingling sensation upon application. Also, when using such "hair growth stimulators", it's good to use a suitable strengthening lotion and do regular exfoliation. Ice cream hair is a popular option among young Caucasian boys, but since most TikTok users aren’t too fond of the style, it’s become a viral meme since the end of 2022. I forgot about using a straightener and even a brush, and in combination with their own mango oil, the effect is amazing. It makes my hair very frizzy, prone to static, and it doesn't work well for very coarse hair in harsh weather conditions.You’ll need to have lots of length because your hair will look shorter when you flip it upward and create the ice cream hairstyle.

Temporary hair is used along the sides of the hairstyle, while the top layer of hair is longer and may be treated in various ways to give it an edgy appearance. To achieve ice cream hair, users either blow-dry their hair with a round brush or wear a baseball cap and blow-dry the ends in an upward direction.

The product wonderfully moisturizes hair, as well as making curls smooth, soft, elastic, and manageable.

The product really works, I have been using it for three weeks and there is much less hair falling out already.The smell quickly dissipates, and it's not overpowering, there were 'pieces' that were much more specific. The shape resembles a scoop of ice cream, and it’s the latest hairstyle trend (and meme) taking over TikTok.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment