276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boob Vase Boobie Planter, Ceramic Female Form Bust Plant Pot with Drainage Hole, Matte Body Vase Boobs Art Sculpture, Woman Shaped Boho Chic Decor Unique Feminist Home Decoration (Top, Speckled Pink)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PLA vs PETG. PETG is waterproof and, if I was happy with the performance of PLA for the outdoor planters, then I am reluctant to trust PLA to hold water for a long duration indoors without any leakage. printed objects like planters are highly customizable and can be used in various ways, including both indoor and outdoor. They can be wall-mounted, used for themed decor, integrated into furniture, and even used as toys.

Succupedia: Browse succulents by Scientific Name, Common Name, Genus, Family, USDA Hardiness Zone, Origin, or cacti by Genus Disclaimer: Even a well-printed plant pot may start leaking with time. Use them with caution and mind your furniture. Therefore, PETG wins here as it comes from the PET material, a common material for plastic bottles, 100% waterproof and recyclable. The downside of PETG is that it doesn’t like retractions which should be no problem in the case of 3D printing plant pots. Read more about PETG … Tree Texture Pots. It is possible to use 3D scanning and vase mode 3D printing to achieve a real tree texture effect for functional or decorative items. I keep adding precursor vases to my collection on Cults. From them, highly customizable planters can be made. Currently, there are Oak, Pine, Birch, Monkey Puzzle, Giant Redwood, and other tree trunk textures available. Additionally, you can read the guide on what can be made from such scans.The Dog and The Bunny, together with a water tray and a small pot, can be found on Cults and Printables. The self-watering or sub-irrigating method entails that the water is not poured directly on the soil but in the tube, and the plant takes as much as it needs from a reservoir underneath the pot. I printed the Self-watering Flower Pot by Mediocredesigns. It came out great in Coffee PETG, and now it is a planter for the onions and I keep reusing it if needed. The designer made sure that the basin walls were optimized for waterproof 3D printing. I left the bottom piece with water overnight and the tissue stayed dry. Read on to find out how to 3D print such objects to make them waterproof. A waterproof test of a self-watering planter base If the plant needs repotting, use fairly impoverished soil specially designed for cacti. By seed or cutting (allow the cut surface to dry out for 2-3 weeks before placing in an open rooting media). Temperature. As we do not expect a lot of retraction and there is no bridging when printing pot-like models, we can bring the nozzle temperature up for better melting/fusion between the layers. Vase Mode. Or a single corkscrew outline mode won’t work unless you have a 1mm nozzle and perfect fusion instead of the usual 0.4 mm nozzle. It is tempting to 3D print waterproof plant pots in the Vase Mode but there is just not enough fusion between the layers. In addition, a few micro-holes may appear during the handling of the finished object. Want to learn more about the designs? Read 3DPrintBunny’s article about designs for vase mode 3D printing.

There is a catch though. Themed plant pots like these take up a lot of space on a printer’s build plate. Scaling a model up for a bigger plant may be expensive filament-wise plus it would take a longer time to print, even a hollowed version. Elegoo Neptune 3 Plus with the 0.6mm nozzle can be well-suited for such scaled projects. As an example, Dog the Gardener and the Easter Bunny were designed to have a simple functional task. Both of them can be useful during the Easter egg hunt, and all year round these can serve as plant pots or simply as containers for something small, and of course, they can be used as toys. These fellows could be great for introducing gardening to children and turning it into a fun activity. Themed Plant Pots – Dog the Gardener and Easter BunnyOverall, 3D-printed planters offer endless possibilities for customization and creativity. With the right design and materials, they can be used to add a unique touch to any space. And what a great choice of models is available on various file repositories. Classic Brown Plant Pot and Water Dish – 3D Printed in PETG They are semi-hardy, so ensure your Myrtillocactus are not exposed to temperatures below 25°F (-4°C), or they may die. Nevertheless, it is good never to let nighttime temperatures fall below 50°F (10°C). In the summer, place Myrtillocactus in the sunshine (indoors or outdoors). In the winter, find a cooler, light spot. That will allow it to go into next spring well-rested, making it more likely to flower. This easy-care plant doesn't want a lot of water. Allow the soil to dry out before you give it another drink. Keep the soil completely dry in winter. Treat it to special cactus food monthly in the spring and summer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment