276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Caned Schoolgirl: a 3 volume box set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I knew those feet – what luck – the Head Mistress … No more gardening for Pauline and I, no cake or apples etc. I was beginning to think that Lindsey's punishment was over - although five seemed an odd number of strokes - when I heard again the awful sound of that cane, but even louder than before. I am headmistress of a school, in which there are 175 girls from 8 to 19 years, and I find it necessary to spank on the bare seat for disobedience. She could probably have guessed this from the expression on my face, but I suppose that it was on the school records.

Molly had won every race in which she had competed and at the end of the day made more trips up onto the stage to receive her prizes than any other girl. And, as common in those countries, this might also inflict corporal punishment as last measure to maintain conduct and behaviour. We often went to the sea as a family group – Uncles, Aunts and Cousins, and I can remember one special holiday when we rented a cottage right on the beach … what a jolly crowd … I wonder how Grandad put up with so much noise and confusion … probably loved it.

I realize now that our clothing was of exceptionally good quality, well made and functional (up to a point) but to my eyes I had never seen such things. A Cure for Guilt: Olivia congratulates herself for choosing to receive extra strokes of the cane over her jeans instead of getting punished on her bare bottom. Nobody before or since has ever used such greens, we could never tell exactly what they were – we never had anything like them at home – it was a challenge to guess from which plant they came. She appeared to be relishing the prospect of administering the hardest caning I would have experienced so far. He made out that she had given consent for corpral punishment but she had signed no form giving him permission to hit her child.

Most of these girls came from around Newcastle-on-Tyne, in the north of England, and lived at school under the ever watchful eye of matron. The other girl, who later admitted getting the books, received fourteen strokes of birch rods for the terrible crime . The dining-room always seemed a much cosier place at tea-time, with the lights turned on, and mostly, I suppose, because we knew we had nothing to fear from the menu. man walks with and trains german shepherd seeing eye dog in park / woman and two men walk and train seeing eye dogs down driveway of the seeing eye.No amount of criticism will restrain me from inflicting capital [sic] punishment in the way I have done. At one end of the hall there was a large stage or platform which held the biggest bible I had yet seen. Not really my parents are quite old fashioned, my mum would always use the wait till your father gets home threat when I was in trouble and when he'd get home and was informed about my behaviour I'd be taken upstairs and I'd get a smacked bottom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment