276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Panasonic RP-HTX90NE-K Wireless Overhead Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone and Smart Voice Control, Retro Look and Comfortable Design Includes Detachable Cable - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The headphones are plastic, aside from the aluminium cap that holds the Panasonic logo and the metal spokes of the headband. There are some nice touches to note. There’s a hand-stitched look to the headband, and the cable that attaches cup to band is fabric-coated.

Headphone Retro Murah - Harga Terbaru 2023 - Tokopedia Jual Headphone Retro Murah - Harga Terbaru 2023 - Tokopedia

Marshall Amplification is a well-known name in the world of premium audio devices and when it comes to retro headphones, the company doesn’t disappoint either. Accurate and Fun– I was surprised by how many of my choices are, in fact, either designed for recording studio use, or have become favorites among recording artists and engineers. This is a reflection of how so many of the very best retro headphones are far more accurate and high fidelity than other choices in their class. It’s greatly improved my game and now instead of hearing footsteps and trying to guess where it’s coming from I actually know with 100% assurance, that they’re to the right and in front of me or whatever the case may be.

Bass boost is decent. I appreciate the toggle switch for it on the headset - if I need to save battery or my podcast doesn't require bass, I can easily turn it off. The manual is clear, though - you may or may not notice the difference depending on what you're listening to. Headset retains memory of the setting - if bass boost is active when you shut the headset off, it will be active when you turn the headset on. There’s no folding mechanism here. The cups wiggle laterally a little to fit your head, but they don’t fold in to take up less space when off your head. All across the range, in fact, the Koss Pro-4AA are neutral and accurate, low distortion, open and detailed, and yet similarly highly engaging and fun to listen to.

retro headphones? (2023 update) - RetroSetup What are the best retro headphones? (2023 update) - RetroSetup

These retro headphones last master an excellent balance of a cool design and good price. The battery life lasts up to 22 hours and has a rapid charge feature. One of the most ruggedly built headphones you can buy, the headphone weighs a hefty 19 ounces — that’s more than double the weight of the average full-size headphone sold today. While the retro oversized design may raise eyebrows, it serves its function by accommodating a wide range of head circumferences. The double-hooped headband is adjustable to fit any size or shape of the head.,and the small flaps (what Audio Technica calls self-adjusting 3D wing support’) below it are also flexible, although we found them too flimsy for our taste.

built in battery. Would be infinitely better with aaa batteries. Forgetting to charge, or very long periods of use without the ability to charge would not be an issue. Eventually the built in battery will reach the end of its service life with no way to replace it. Aside from these ugly mids, the Panasonic RP-HTX80B sound pretty decent. Bass isn’t as powerful as that of the AKG Y50BT, but it sounds balanced and clean. Compared to the brashness of the mids, the treble is smooth and non-sibilant.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment