276°
Posted 20 hours ago

High Street TV Happy Nappers Sleeping Bags For Girls And Boys - Large & Medium Character Sleeping Bags And Play Pillows

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Argos describe Happy Nappers as “the fun, fuzzy friend that’s not just the perfect play pillow, it pulls open and turns into a comfy sleeping bag surprise”. The choice of colours and animal styles is also quite impressive from my favourite the coloured Unicorn to the Pink Kitty, Grey Shark and Green Dragon. You can get the Unicorn in pink too! Take them with you: Happy Nappers are compact and with the handy easy grip handle your child can take it anywhere. High Street TV offers the full range of these brilliant happy nappers with fast delivery and good prices. As the official supplier this is the company who brought happy nappers to the market. I bought these for my daughters over a month ago and they haven’t put them down since they absolutely love them”.

A fun friend for playtime: these happy toys are the perfect companion for watching a movie, playing games, reading a book, sleepovers, camping or even playing in the garden! Zip up and snuggle up:in seconds Happy Nappers changes from the fun play pillow into a portable and fun sleeping bag with built-in pillow. It’s ideal for sleepovers and family visits or just for getting cosy Happy Nappers at Wowcher Great Savings for Christmas on all sizes of Happy Nappers Not just for kids!Design Options: Eagle, elk, dog, shark, green dinosaur, panda, tiger, whale, pink rabbit or white unicorn. Easy to unroll, Happy Nappers keep your child warm and comfy when it’s time for a nap and are soft and cosy toys perfect for playtime or cuddling. You can play with them and sleep in them, take them to the grandparents, watch movies in them in the living room and take them to sleepovers. Zip up and snuggle up: in seconds Happy Nappers changes from the fun plush toy into a portable and fun sleeping bag with built-in toy. It’s ideal for sleepovers and family visits or just for getting cosy. Compact: The comfortable blanket easily transforms into a sleeping bag with a built-in pillow! The design features zips and handles, making the blanket great for taking camping or to sleepovers, or for simply getting cosy at home!

I brought this for my daughter who absolutely loves it. It is easy to fold up into a pillow too. Great quality item”. Why get your Happy Napper from Argos OFFICIAL HAPPY NAPPERS RETAILER– We are the official distributor of Happy Nappers in the UK, and will only supply reputable Retailers. Buy the genuine Happy Nappers from High Street TV with confidence.Happy Nappers are the fun, fuzzy friend that’s not just the perfect play pillow, it pulls open and turns into a comfy sleeping bag surprise. Easy to unroll, Happy Nappers keep your child warm and comfy when it’s time for a nap and are soft and cosy pillows perfect for watching a movie, playing games, reading a book, sleepovers, camping or even playing in the garden! Designs: Choose from a white unicorn, green dragon, pink cat, rose red unicorn, grey shark, yellow dog, grey cat or red ladybird design.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment