276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pleasing Mr. Parker: A steamy grumpy boss romance (The Men Series - Interconnected Standalone Romances Book 5)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Griffin has a nasty habit of micro-managing that gets on her nerves, which makes her start to regret the move to New York.

When Maria is headhunted by the owner of The Songbird hotel to head their spa, flying across the country to do so was the easy part. And after my meeting there this morning to discuss some planning I’m applying for downtown, I’d say he’s in with a shot. And of course, to Rosie, for bringing happiness and inspiration… and a load of bird poop to our little spot in the world. I am glad that the HR aspect of it was that it is an open dating policy because that gets a little cliche after a while.Elle loves to give her characters challenges that will grow them from the beginning of the story to their HEA. Despite how intimidating Griffin Parker can be, she meets him head on and won’t take his BS lying down. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously.

I pick up my jacket, inspecting the now-perfect material on the shoulder, all trace of bird shit gone.

I’m not a fan of reading about characters who just aren’t that bright - and it seemed for a man who was supposedly a good businessman was pretty freaking dumb! And as I close my eyes, the gentle chords of his guitar carry through the phone’s speaker, followed by his deep voice singing a song that I’ve heard on the radio, Jason Mraz’s “I won’t give up. Also, when Maria shows up and talks about how nice and lovely people are in New York City it made me think that it was unrealistic.

What to Expect: A billionaire alpha bosshole, the beautiful New York City, glamor, money, diamonds, filthy talking hero, praise, secrets and lies, tropical getaways, friendships, groveling, pigeons, and a happily ever after, because love always wins. Tension seeps through my jaw, radiating down my neck and to my finger, which is poised over the intercom button. A flash of white draws my attention to the side, as something wet lands on my shoulder, splashing the side of my face. Content Warnings—This book is intended for adult readers only and contains profanities, detailed sexual acts and issues concerning mental health and addictions.

For a proclaimed strong woman, Maria is dimwitted and literally has no personality other than to whine. This couple fights the magnetism that exists between them, trying not to mix business with pleasure.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment