276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MasterClass KCMCHB88 12 Hole Friand Pan with PFOA Free Non Stick, Robust 1 mm Carbon Steel, 35.5 x 26.5 cm , Grey

£14.495£28.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m in Australia and my baking obsession is only just kicking into gear so I’m always keen to add to my assortment of kitchen tools!

Lemon Drizzle Friands with step-by-step photos | Eat, Little Bird Lemon Drizzle Friands with step-by-step photos | Eat, Little Bird

They are made with sugar, ground almonds, a kiss of flour and foamy egg whites, giving a lovely light and moist sponge. Needless to say, I hurried about my work and only managed a few snaps of the final product, so I’m happy to read your comments! Since our visit to Australia I have so missed eating a friand, with my morning coffee, at Bondi Junction. A friand pan is an Australian invention and combines the shape of the original aspic mould with the ease of a muffin tin.

Melt the butter in a small saucepan until it turns a pale golden colour, but be careful not to let it burn.

MasterClass Non-Stick Twelve Hole Friand Pan - The Range

It seems that the fruit toppings weigh down the batter a bit, so that the cakes do not rise as much. While Friands are traditionally baked in oval moulds, you don’t actually need a friand tin to make them. I love the recipe as well as the sentiment – you know my life is similar to yours in the starting over somewhere (relatively) far away.Pro tip: Consult the brown butter recipe for step-by-step photographed explanations, helpful tips, and tricks. I have been wanting to try David Lebovitz’s financier recipe for a while, and I must try this one along with it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment