276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Avalon Hill HeroQuest Rise of the Dread Moon Quest Pack, Requires HeroQuest Game System to Play, Roleplaying Games, Medium For 14+ Years

£22.495£44.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Embark on dangerous quests, as you seek the aid of the Cadre of the Raven's Veil to help stop Zargorn's forces of Dread from destroying the kingdom. Seeing the Elf and Wizard in the hallway, she moves to cast Channel Dread on the Wizard, but the attack fails. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.

Hopefully AH has done a good job trying to fill all the posible gaps with them (you have already pointed a little flaw, the one about the Mercs equipment and their stealth ability… they seem to be able to wield a Halberdier and be hidden, but a Hero may not that’s a kind of non desired flaw imho). This yet untitled pack will be more than just another "Hero Collection" like we got with the exclusive limited edition "Commander of the Guardian Knights" pack from last year.You’ll notice one of the Specters sitting in a location that is often not utilized because it’s inaccessible. We decided that such a momentous occasion was deserving of celebration, which is why we’re announcing that the day Rise of the Dread Moon is released - July 15th, 2023 - will be the very first ever HeroQuest Day! Things like this (having the product revealed early) tend to throw a wrench into plans like those, and I’m sorry if it has. Overall, This is a very difficult monster to beat, and it gives Zargon a lot of power to troll the Heroes by hitting, then escaping just out of reach.

In the ideal world, everything would go according to plan, everyone would receive the game at the same time on launch day, everything would be perfect. So, this new minion of Zargon has a sword, a shield, and the power to cast Ball of Flame, and Tempest once per quest.

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. This could be a disaster for a Wizard hiding in a corner with only 2 companions standing between them and death. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings.

Thanks to this post from Avalon Hill earlier today, we have some more details for the upcoming HeroQuest expansion Rise of the Dread Moon. The impression I get from reading the opening note from Mentor, as well as the new mechanics introduced make this quest feel less like a dungeon crawl and more of an infiltration mission, working with the underground resistance in Elethorn. I honestly think that maybe they are introducing too many new concepts in the game at the same time.Back in 2020, Hasbro and Avalon Hill announced a new edition of the classic HeroQuest tabletop board game, as well as reprinting its various expansion packs. The Elf, must have stumbled on a rock or something, she didn’t roll enough to even make it into the room. We have seen translucent plastic in the past, with the icy blue dice in The Frozen Horror Quest Pack. The Wizard fires off a Ball of Flame at the Assassin, but it wizzes past her head dealing no damage. I’ll be offering my thoughts on what we know of the story, the rest of the monsters, and several other elements of Rise of the Dread Moon.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment