276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dinosaur Roar!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My daughter and I have read this book together hundreds of times since she was given it by our health visitor around her 1st birthday (she is now 3 and still loves it). range of titles, this modern day classic uses rhyming text and bright, funny and lively illustrations to introduce opposites, making this an essential book for all small children. TEN TERRIBLE DINOSAURS followed, as did SWAMP STOMP, my first dinosaur pop up book, then DINOSAURS GALORE and A NUMBER of DINOSAURS. as well as Ten Terrible Dinosaurs, Swamp Stomp, A Number of Dinosaurs, One Bear One Dog and many more.

Dinosaur Boo loves nothing more than playing tricks on the other dinosaurs, but he had better look out as he might just be in for a surprise of his own . Since leaving school he has had a long and illustrious career with his drawings and illustrations, working on many different projects but he is best known for his work in children's books, most notably as the illustrator of the modern classic Dinosaur Roar! There's a World of books to choose from such as: Children's Books, Range includes Baby Books (0-3), Books for Toddlers (3-5), Early Readers (5-7), Childrens Story books (7-11), Young Teens (11-14), Young Adults (14-16) and Childrens Educational Books. My little one year old daughter, Tabitha, is a big fan and is giving me all sorts of ideas for new titles. The cheerful rhyming text is perfect for reading aloud and the images of the dinosaurs are authentic and accurate.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The glorious illustrations encourage comment and observation, while the rhythm of the text soon has children chanting along.

In a handful of words and 24 pages of fabulous drawings, the authors convey a crucial message to small kids and big ones: different folks can get along, and even eat tea together without fighting. I was inducted into the arcane world of paper engineering whilst working with my American publisher and have not looked back. With a simple, rhyming text that is perfect for reading aloud, coupled with colourful and charming illustrations, this much-loved picture book classic has been delighting young dinosaur fans for over twenty-five years. Firstly he like many boys loves dinosaurs but it's the illustrations and simplicity of presentation with simple words, repitition and rhyming that gets him so excited.

We do all sorts of voices and scary roars which thrill him so I suppose much of it is in the reading style and how one shares it with their child. With a fantastic rhyming text written by series creator, Peter Curtis, and award-winning author, Jeanne Willis, Dinosaur Munch! Each book in the series introduces a different title character and uses his or her personality to teach children about dinosaurs and convey a simple moral lesson. This edition includes a fantastic pull-out poster featuring all the dinosaur characters, making this a must-have addition to the shelves of every dinosaur-loving preschool child. This book was given to him by his Aunt who said it was her boys favourite book and it makes him smile and he now knows lots of actions for some of the dinosaurs.

For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice center (for example the Citizen's Advice Bureau if you are in the UK). But as they walk around the museum, all Dave wants to know is wherther these dinosaurs are really dead. The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened. When she is not doing this, she can be found running around after her collection of animals and her four sons, who inspire much of her work!Paul Stickland is the author, illustrator and pop up designer of many very popular children's books. Our Non-Fiction Range includes: Academic, Photography, Audio books, Business, Cook Books, Craft Books, Health and Fitness Books, Mind, Body, Spirit (Tarot).

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I love getting to meet my audience: children are wonderfully honest and full of fun, so you really know what does and does not work. This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. It’s the 20th anniversary of Dinosaur Roar, the picture-book giant for small children which has been reissued for the occasion.Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. Paul lives in Sherborne, Dorset with his bookseller and musician wife, their daughter and a selection of Paul's five creative and musical sons. Interestingly, the reaction I get from special needs kids, even very challenged ones, is amazing, which is really rewarding. Instantly appealing, with bright and lively illustrations, and Tony Mitton's fantastic poetry and rhyming words. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment