276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wickford & Co 4 Piece Candle Set

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And today, you’re going to discover quite a few famous – and much more underrated versions of the best gingerbread candles that smell like Christmas. In any case, the place I live in at the moment in Tottenham, in North London, is a bit too small to be able to store dozens of scented candles – although I do have quite a few to finish, from Home Bargains to DW Home coffee scented candles and many, many more. However, like all the Just Candle Co products, the Gingerbread House candle is hand-poured in small batches from 100 % soy wax, cruelty-free, vegan and eco-friendly. The scent, which mixes clove, ginger, nutmeg, and sweet notes of caramel and vanilla is absolutely intoxicating, and one of the best gingerbread candles you’ll find in this guide.

Gingerbread | The smell of freshly baked gingerbread biscuits and soft notes of cinnamon and spices… Create a warm and cosy atmosphere with our sweetest fragrance. Especially the Christmas candles, which host a full collection of woody and sweet scents I had not imagined the high-street retailer ever releasing. I recently discovered the Zara candles with the Vivaldi Inspired candle released some time ago, and since then, I’ve been utterly in love with all the Zara candle scents.If you’re new here, you probably don’t know yet how much of a huge scented candle lover I am. I work from home, and to be, burning a scented candle means I can get in my zone to write, either for The Working Line or for freelance writing clients. However, at such a price, both candle making kits looked absolutely exciting, with the same scent for both: gingerbread. And since we’ve got Bath and Body Works in London Westfield but there is no real Christmas candle there at the moment… That Home Bargains candle is a great alternative for whoever loves gingerbread candle scents. Milk Chocolate, from the Chocolate candle set, is actually a bit less strong than the Pink Rhubarb & Pear candle, yet still amazing to have burning while I’m writing on The Working Line.

I love all types of really strong scents, such as tobacco scented candles or Christmas tree candle scents, so bring on a rum scent and I’m sold. Available in the Home Bargains wax melts section, you could find the same Christmas scents, as well as a few others which included something like Christmas tree (or maybe fir?) and vanilla. There you have it, a small but powerful Home Bargains candle haul. I’m very, very excited about all the cheap scented candles I’ve been able to buy, and since I live in Tottenham, I’m happy to have a Home Bargains store nearby in Edmonton Green, near Bim’s Edmonton, which serves some of the best halal burgers in London. Here are a few scents available according to the season (this does not include what may be released in the Home Bargains candle range in the future, just a few candle scents that have been released in the past): Now’s Christmas time, so I’m writing much more about the best Christmas candle scents at Yankee Candle and other brands, but to be honest, I’m excited to see what the Home Bargains candle range will be holding for us come spring and summertime. If you want to find some really cheap candles in the UK, I’d definitely recommend a trip to your nearest Home Bargains candle section!

Wickford and Co Candle Gift Set Red

I’m always on the lookout for new places to buy cheap candles in the UK like Poundstretcher, the Asda candles, or TK Maxx– online or in-store, and when I first came across the Home Bargains candle section, I thought my wildest dreams had become true. Anyway, at least you’ve got a bit more information about the Home Bargains candles now, and if you’d like to learn about more amazing candle brands, I’ll leave a few posts for you to read below.

For now, we’re going to focus on the best gingerbread candles because it’s simply one of the best Christmas candle scents. While I have a lot of trouble finding the perfect pumpkin spice candle, I feel like a lot of brands are bang on when it comes to bringing us amazing gingerbread scented candles. I talked about the B&M Gingerbread Cookie candle a few days ago in my complete guide to the best cheap Christmas candles to shop in the UK, and here it is, once again. I’ve tried a few of the best gingerbread candles you’ll find here – obviously, my current freelancer budget does not allow me to buy all the scented candles at TK Maxx and in other famous candle shops in London that I long for. So far, I’ve burned a few of them, including both small jars and votives, and my first impressions are that while I thought I would hate the Pink Rhubarb & Pear candle, it is one of my absolute favorites to burn when I’m working, and has a great hot throw – much more than I initially expected.

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw Yankee Candle in the Home Bargains candles section! There are quite a few different ranges available: Not only do we have the classic nutmeg and cinnamon sugar in the fragrance blend, but Bath and Body Works have decided to include in their Spiced Gingerbread candle some vanilla icing notes, which make the candle a little bit sweeter. If you’re not yet acquainted with the Best Kept Secrets candles, their Seriously Scented range is one you have to know about. Spend an evening building the perfect gingerbread house as you enjoy the scents of nutmeg, clove, and vanilla icing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment