276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Calvin Klein Eternity Moment for Women Eau de Parfum

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is flowery but sweet and sexy, I could say this might even belong in the same category as Si and the likes. However it does not smell of incense, it does not smell 'fresh' like laundry, it is not generic like Miss Dior and Coco Mademoiselle, or sweet like Britney Spears/ Paris Hilton, or whatever other fragrance du jour people like wearing. Some have mentioned old lady......there is nothing old lady in this scent, its fresh, floral, musky and beautiful, I think if you love SJP Lovely, you would also love this. Its a very pretty fragrance, classy and feminine and completely gorgeous.

I am not good at naming notes and that is also confusing to me, but I can describe it as if you imagine you're sniffing Eternity, with tuberose on top and about 10%-15%, if not 20, of JPG Scandal (the warm honey core). It's beautifully balanced as in you can immediately feel it as sweet, but can't detect sugar or patchouli. Honey as in a honeyed echo, not the scent itself. I can hand-on-heart say, that as a flanker, this beauty is better than the original, I think lovers of Eternity will probably not like this.I see a beautiful, flower adorned swinging bench in a clearing in a dense and beautiful forest with a slight refreshing breeze carrying this fragrance in the air. Although it is by no means the defining characteristic of this fragrance it is not without some sweetness. Its an element that emerges within the first hour once it warms on your skin but its not a transformation of the initial scent but a rounding off of its sharp edges. To me this symbolises the initially daunting concept of eternity with another person suddenly seeming possible, a realisation that commitment, fidelity, and a lifetime together are something you want and something you’re determined to have. The softening of the scent makes me think of an older, dignified couple stealing a moment together and remembering they’re still the same sweethearts they used to be. its a skin scent.. it really works with you ..and your hormones.. maybe u like it.. at some times.. and other times u just wont use it ..for it might turn a bit acidic or something.. or maybe its just me.. but its a beautiful floral.. never the less ..its done right.. every note plays beautifully.. with the other ...its a match made in heaven.. and its young ..and playful.. yet with a charterer and a personality.. of its own.. its not to be taken lightly ..its a serious scent.. made with love ..made with respect.. and care ..

Received the original for Christmas last year and found it smelled like an 80's powerhouse perfume and had to get rid of it. This is a spring/early summer fragrance that is very fresh, slightly woody and is reminiscent of blush coloured flowers (the peonies etc). A spring wedding fragrance that has echoes of the original classic, but not as big in personality, this will last the whole day and not be offensive or overpowering. It has presence, but it is respectful and inoffensive. I'd wear this to a high tea on weekend for sure! It's all flowers, no base notes to sweeten it up, I don't get any amber or woods. Just full on fresh white flowers and the kinda savoury smelling sage note. The florals aren't even sweet ones. For some people that'd be great but for me I like gourmands so when I do like a floral it's usually got something like vanilla and amber in the base. I even like powdery perfumes and don't care when a perfume was made, some of my favourite perfumes ever are 80s and 90s classics or even older ones. One of the world's leading lifestyle brands, Calvin Klein is synonymous with authentic modern minimalist style. Everything it creates —clothing, accessories, home design—becomes a timeless classic. The label's award-winning fragrances are no exception. Calvin Klein's portfolio of bold and iconic scents continues to redefine the world of perfume. What a pleasant surprise this blind buy of Eternity Moment is for me. I just couldn’t resist the massive discount it was being sold for online, but I honestly didn’t expect that I would like it as much as I do.

I'm surprised to see that Eternity Moment is from 2004; I genuinely thought it was a more recent release but that said, it does have the typical "shower fresh" facets that most fragrances of the early 2000's have. I was looking for a summer perfume that leaned more towards the floral fruity or floral aquatic family and this was amongst my choices along with D&G Imperatrice and Eternity NoW which I both know and adore but I decided to opt for this one for several reasons amongst whom the fact that is highly probable that is discontinued, the price/quantity ratio (I bought 100ml for 30 euros) and last but not least the excitement of a blind buy. I know that blind buys are always risky but for now I love taking risks at perfumes.

There’s a quote by Joanna Newsom about her own marriage that I feel sums up the concept of this fragrance perfectly:I have a travel bottle of Kayali musk that I’ve layered under this and it really softens it up, lovely combination. Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein can be described as a pretty all-year round floral perfume, with fruity and aquatic nuances.

The name is Moment but I think this should have been the original Eternity because I feel like this scent has no era and it has super intense sillage and longevity. To me it is very similar to 5th Avenue, but much sweeter, and has almost 0 citrusy notes from the orange blossom flower. A bargain fragrance. I only smell about 20% of Eternity original's DNA in this. I feel like this is a safe blind buy as a gift. Happiness in a bottle. Eternity was one of those scents that immediately felt familiar, even though I am sure I had never smelled it before. At first whiff, I get the spice, clove to be precise, even if there is no clove listed. Maybe it is the carnation? It is crisp and clean, and doesn’t feel warm - yet. Slowly but surely, the bouquet of flowers come into play - vibrant, almost sparkling. Like dew soaked blooms in a cold winter morning. The glitter and shine never leaves the scent - but instead mellows down because of heliotrope, musk and sandalwood, while amber makes it warm. Despite that this doesn’t turn creamy or lotion like. It retains its soapy freshness, like someone fresh out of shower. Something about it reminds me of L’eau D’Issey but while L’eau D’Issey has that signature melon note that people either love or hate that makes it sweet, this one retains its clean green scent with very little sweetness. Eternity takes care to balance the green notes you'd expect from Spring with the spiciness of Carnation to bring you a well-balanced fragrance that's uplifting and comforting at the same time.But yes. It's floral. Then fruity. NOT a linear perfume. Changes a lot from initial spray to skin-scent dry down. Anyway...this isn't anything incredibly remarkable. However...it's very clean and versatile. One of the first words that comes to mind when I smell this is "friendly." It's a SUPER friendly, pretty perfume that has a lot of versatility in terms of age. I can see a 15 year old wearing this as well as a 40 year old. The fragrance screams spring to me; the blossom of the flowers and how they fill the air with their perfume in the early morning. It's like walking barefoot in the middle of a garden and inhaling the perfume of peonies, jasmin, water lilly. This perfume started to grow in me, there's something mature and classy about it, it's easywearing but it requires a character. I also believe it makes a statement for whoever wears it but I think it especially suits women above 30. I always feel that the original Eternity (and Air for that matter) is perfectly suited to the warmer months as it has a very cold, metallic, ozonic and green freshness to it, Eternity Moment is equally suited to the warmer months, daily casual wear and for the office. Unlike most shower gel type scents, Eternity moment does have quite good lasting power and a nice moderate silage, it will last from 8am till 5pm quite well and is strong enough to get some compliments but not enough that it will fumigate a room. I can appreciate the quality of it though and can see why it's a favourite for lots of you. It'd probably smell lovely on someone else. It just comes down to it not being my style. There is something comforting about it though, and it's strong, I can smell it for ages after spraying my room.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment