276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Contractually Yours: An Arranged Marriage Romance (The Lasker Brothers)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Contractually Yours if the 4th installment in the “Lasker Brothers” series but this is my first book from this author. No matter what, I’m determined to earn the respect of my fellow cops—and my law enforcement family, including my older brother Brady—as the new guy. The moment MMC realises FMC has never given him her real smile or looked at him the way she looks at others. But what she doesn’t know is that Sebastian’s family forces him into a loveless marriage, and he vows for revenge against those that would force him into such a agreement.

This is important as I have made some recent changes that are more important and want to be fully transparent. Sebastian is the CEO of a rival company and after his step-brother fucks up, he has no choice but to marry Luce. I loved this latest Lasker brothers story, which begins with all the complications brought about by greedy relatives and how it undermines the confidence of young Lucienne Peery. Luce has been asking Sebastian to review documents for their joint venture and he said he never received them, but Bianca says he confirmed he did, which is fishy. He actively worked to oust her as CEO from her company, soliciting help from his douchebag brothers.If this had been me - I’d have accepted what he did to fix his colossal betrayal and then told him to fuck all the way off and never grace my presence again. Our Valkyrie, Luce, starts her story as a fourteen year old girl living in a toxic familial environment. Also another thing: usually in books when an author describes a wealthy character you're like we get it they're rich. Inheriting a bad-tempered boss brings the sweetest insanity in this roaring funny and shamelessly steamy grumpy-sunshine romance from Wall Street Journal bestselling author Nicole Snow.

She looks like the most beautiful gift, and as her husband, I’m the one—the only one—who gets to unwrap her. I have had this gorgeous story sitting in my tbr for a while, but it was the perfect book to kick off the New Year with.That’s a different story…Getting hitched is the only way I can inherit Snowberry Lodge, and I’ll do anything to spare my childhood home from the wrecking ball–even wear Devlin Buckley’s ring on my finger. After just five months of dating Janie, Quinn—former Wendell and unapologetic autocrat—is ready to propose marriage. He’s dumber than I thought, bringing up the engagement when I still can’t find enough mind bleach to erase seeing him with Vonnie. If Sebastian wants out of the contract, Sebastian Jewelry owes Peery Diamonds 30% of its shares which gives his rival ultimate control over his company. And the grovel at the end was just right and felt authentic in its moment although the heroine was a bit too hard on the hero, just sayin'.

On the other hand, he displayed moments of genuine care and sensitivity, as well as a remarkable diligence and unwavering stability. could have been a decent book if the characters had ANY chemistry between each other or if the plot was any good or if any character was written well. I stopped in the middle of his chapter to go review diving and sure enough, my concerns were confirmed in the non-ARC reviews. I love how jealous he was of her ex bf officiating the wedding and them smiling at each other like it’s a contract marriage and you don’t ‘like’ her . Sebatian was a man who made sure that others were punished for wrongs in ways that would hurt them the most.Steamin' up the room -the sexual content is more explicit in the language and tone, heavier amount of sexual scenes. Although I wish I didn’t have to join the author’s VIP list to get the exclusive epilogue, regardless of how much I wanted to read it. When she's not writing, she can be found reading books by her favorite authors or planning another trip.

As he gives me everything I ever dreamed of and more, the emptiness that’s been gnawing my heart for so long vanishes, replaced by love and joy.Also, I wished he grovelled harder, you don’t kick someone out of their own company and then go on three dates with them and make things better. I liked the romance, the main characters and their growth, the drama was just as it should have been and of course the hero’s grovel and making amends.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment