276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Singing Mermaid

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note: we strongly encourage taking lateral flow tests prior to attending. While masks are no longer mandatory, we highly recommend wearing one when visiting our venues. Here’s a lovely little show that makes a big splash. it thrills and charms, effortlessly transporting its audience from the depths of the ocean to dizzying high-wire feats in a circus big top Through beautiful puppetry and performance, and with music by Barb Jungr (We’re Going On A Bear Hunt, The Pixie and the Pudding, The Smartest Giant in Town, There May be a Castle), Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks’s enormously popular story, The Singing Mermaid, is brought to life.

The Singing Mermaid | Little Angel Theatre

I like prose stories, rhyme stories for children like this one was very enjoyable. I bought this as a Christmas present for my 5yr old little boy who put it as one of his main things for Christmas. Though the one we got didn't have a free T-shirt, it had an audio disc instead, he loves audio books.Following on from What the Ladybird Heard and The Rhyming Rabbit, Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks have teamed up for another engaging picture book, this time about a mermaid with an exceptional singing voice. I studied Drama and French at Bristol University, where I met Malcolm, a guitar-playing medic to whom I’m now married. Expert puppeteers, pun-makers, and performers of popular book adaptations such as We’re Going on a Bear Hunt, Handa’s Surprise, and Dogs Don’t Do Ballet, Little Angel Theatre is coming to Lakeside Arts with their heart-warming musical adventure The Singing Mermaid. Watershed Productions present a Little Angel Theatre and Royal & Derngate Theatre, Northampton, production of THE SINGING MERMAID

The Singing Mermaid | Northern Stage The Singing Mermaid | Northern Stage

I grew up in a tall Victorian London house with my parents, grandmother, aunt, uncle, younger sister Mary and cat Geoffrey (who was really a prince in disguise. Mary and I would argue about which of us would marry him). I also continued to write “grown-up” songs and perform them in folk clubs and on the radio, and have recently released two CDs of these songs.Een mooi met glitter (zoveel glitter) gevuld prentenboek over een zeemeermin die blijkbaar geen water nodig heeft om te overleven op het land. Ze gaat, met haar niet slimme hoofd, een deal aan met het circus (ondanks dat al haar vriendjes heel duidelijk zeggen dat het niet een goed idee is, maar waarom zou je luisteren?), en je mag zelf al raden hoe dat eindigt. Wel een leuk einde met een hele goede oplossing, kunnen we dit ook aan de andere meerminnen vertellen. Maar ja, die hebben dan weer het hele water is leven ding, dus misschien werkt het toch niet zo goed. Our seats are rated to British Standards at installation and are guaranteed to hold up to 110kg. More Information As entertainment for very young children, musical shows don’t get much better than this.’ ★★★★ Musical Theatre Review There are five wheelchair positions in Stage 1, two positions in Stage 2 and all seats are removeable in Stage 3. TOILETS Brings the world illustrated by Lydia Monks to gloriously barmy life ….It’s a lovely piece of theatre that’ll leave its target audience (ages 3-8) in a trance, while possessing enough loopy visual brio to ensure attendant adults have a swimming time too.’ ★★★★ Time Out

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment