276°
Posted 20 hours ago

All Killer No Filler

£3.625£7.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sum 41 Drops Protest-Filled Music Video for '45 (A Matter Of Time)' ". Blabbermouth.net. July 8, 2019 . Retrieved July 8, 2019.

a b Schaffner, Lauryn (March 11, 2019). "Sum 41 Announce Intimate 2019 'No Personal Space' Tour". Loudwire . Retrieved April 2, 2022. a b c "Pennywise/Sum 41/The Vandals/Bowling For Soup Australian tour". Kill Your Stereo. January 17, 2008 . Retrieved March 27, 2022. Murphy, Sarah (January 28, 2020). "Here Are the 2020 Juno Awards Nominees". Exclaim! . Retrieved June 16, 2022.

Barcode and Other Identifiers

a b Hartmann, Graham (September 12, 2012). "Sum 41 to Embark on 'Does This Look Infected?' 10th Anniversary Tour". Loudwire . Retrieved April 2, 2022.

a b Young, Alex (March 25, 2009). "The Offspring thinks this S*** Is F***ed Up". Consequence . Retrieved April 3, 2022. We sent our music out first and it got turned down by everybody. And we would film ourselves doing stupid stuff, like drive-by water gunning people, egging houses, and cut it with some film of our shows. I put this thing together, just for our friends, and our manager saw it and said, “ This is great. Let’s put a three-minute video together with your music, we’ll send this out to record companies, and this is your demo. ” And then, it was a matter of weeks . E very label in the U.S. was trying to sign us , and it turned into a big bidding war. But it was the same music — that was the funniest part. Th at music was already turned down by everybody. Steve Jocz – drums, percussion; co-lead vocals on "Fat Lip" and "It's What We're All About"; lead vocals on "Pain for Pleasure"; spoken word on "Introduction to Destruction" Offiziellecharts.de – Sum 41 – All Killer, No Filler" (in German). GfK Entertainment Charts. Retrieved August 6, 2020.

He did a lot for us musicianship-wise. We were horrible musicians. And we didn’t know we were horrible. We actually thought we were pretty good — because we were so bad and so young that you don’t even know you’re not good . And he kept telling us to do it over, it’s not good enough. And we’re like, “ What is this guy talking about? It sounds great! ” But he kept pushing us a nd you would start to see it take shape and hear how better it was. In fact, the way I produce our stuff now is basically how Jerry Finn did All Killer . I built upon that since, but it’s all rooted in what I learned from Jerry Finn.

a b Deville, Chris (May 8, 2023). "Sum 41 Are Calling It Quits". Stereogum . Retrieved May 8, 2023. Young, Alex (February 22, 2023). "Blink-182 and Green Day to Headline When We Were Young Fest 2023 [Updated]". Consequence . Retrieved September 19, 2023. a b "Sum 41 – Interview [2001]". Hip Online. August 6, 2001. Archived from the original on February 28, 2021 . Retrieved January 19, 2019. American album certifications – Sum 41 – All Killer No Filler". Recording Industry Association of America. Berens, Caitlin (July 27, 2009). "Avril Lavigne ready to "mellow out and sing" ". Reuters . Retrieved March 27, 2022.Live at the House of Blues, Cleveland, 9.15.07 by Sum 41". Itunes.apple.com. August 9, 2011 . Retrieved October 19, 2011. I don’t think I would compare. Music is always evolving, changing. From what I hear from Machine Gun Kelly, it doesn’t quite sound like what it was 20 years ago — which is good, it should be different. I mean, if you call it pop – punk, does it mean it has to sound the same as it did 20 years ago? When All Killer came out, there was no genre called pop – punk. That came later , once there were so many bands. But the whole thing of a revival, I’ve heard this, like, seven times in the past 15 years.[ L aughs .] On May 8, 2023, the band announced it would be disbanding following the release of Heaven and Hell and a worldwide headlining tour. [1] [2] Their final live show will be held in Paris La Défense Arena in Nanterre, France, on 23 November 2024. [189]

a b Pudzianowski, Lydia (May 7, 2021). "20 Years On, Sum 41's 'All Killer No Filler' Is a Classic Pop-Punk Party". PopMatters . Retrieved April 3, 2022. Sum 41 and The Donnas to Perform Friday Night at the Gravity Games". Archived from the original on July 7, 2011 . Retrieved October 20, 2008. Want a band that didn't age well? ....firstly, why? Anyway, here's a nice example. Right around the early 2000s, the groundwork was being laid for the new emo movement that would dominate the latter half of the decade via pop-punk, the scourge of internet commenters and pretty much anyone who's ever owned a NOFX record.But I mean, I don’t blame her. I’m super shy, too, so if nobody talks to me, I don’t talk to them. So that’s probably perfectly understandable. But we found it funny at the time. We wanted to say hi — we always want to be friends with everybody. a b Tone, Joe (September 13, 2007). "Pop-Punk Paradise: Sum 41 and Yellowcard at House of Blues Cleveland". Cleveland Scene . Retrieved April 2, 2022. Sinclair, Tom (November 29, 2002). "Does This Look Infected Review". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on April 25, 2009 . Retrieved April 2, 2022. Hoard, Christian (August 23, 2007). "Underclass Hero Review". Rolling Stone. Archived from the original on July 8, 2008 . Retrieved August 19, 2008.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment