276°
Posted 20 hours ago

7.5 Five Nights at Freddy's Edible Icing Birthday Cake Topper

£2.445£4.89Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whenever I’m planning a party, I think of the location first. All we had was a table in the living room and a blank wall. Then I think of how to make the party tables represent the theme, and then I plan the food and costumes. Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use. As an exhausted mom to 3 beautiful boys aged 5-11, Keep Up With the Jones Family began as a family blog and turned into my passion.

My daughter and her friends are big fans of the game Five Nights At Freddy’s. While the game is dark and the characters are scary, we chose to make this birthday party bright and cheery. There are lego-like sets from the game made by Mcfarlane Games. These are expensive but our son LOVES them as they’re exact replicas from the game and come with little figures. The kids dined on pizza around a table that was adorned with pretty little flower arrangements that included little plastic FNAF figures. After pizza is was time for vanilla cake with strawberry buttercream. It was hard cutting into the character, Carl the cupcake, but worth it!He asked me for a, and I quote, “a FNAF party, mom!” FNAF. He looked in disbelief at me and said, “Five Nights at Freddy’s, Mom.” Not what I was expecting to hear. Although this party was so much easier to pull together than I thought – if I’d had more time and we weren’t in the middle of a pandemic, I’d have made Pizza Boxes or Happy Meal type boxes with the Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria logo on, and I’d have made themed foods. But the tablecloth, balloons like in the FNAF restaurant, and Pop Funkos with the little plates really made it feel like Five Nights at Freddy’s to our son and when he came downstairs he was completely blown away by it. I’ll probably update this soon when I make these things. FNAF Presents and Toys For their party outfits, there are custom lanyards available with a FNAF theme too! Use them as a finishing touch to your party and a special gift for your party guests. FNAF things are notoriously hard to find, and so these will be welcome presents and party favours! Our boys use theirs to hang their mugs from. GS-JJ has a huge selection of custom lanyards. Our good friend and incredibly talented cake artist, Renee made a cake that blew the kids minds when they saw it. Every birthday party needs balloons, so we created a fun balloon bunting to go under posters of the main characters from the game. This was an inexpensive way to decorate and it made a huge impact on the room.

From the awesome 4-tiered character cake to the fabulous custom printables and colorful party elements, this birthday celebration is one “spooktacular” event!Childhood is gone in the blink of an eye [except the sleepless nights part, that lasts for decades I think] and I wanted to enjoy every moment I could and make it as fun as possible. Bags from Hot Topic where used to hold party favors and decorated with personalized character tags. In lieu of gifts, my daughter asked her friends to bring pet toys and food that she could take to our local shelter to donate. Fun was had by all and in the end it benefited a bunch of furry friends.” Are you or someone you know a big fan of the game Five Nights At Freddy’s?! If so, you are in for a special treat with this Five Nights At Freddy’s Birthday Party submitted by Pamela Smerker of Hey Girl Events out ofLittleton, CO! Then I went upstairs and I raided their bedroom for all of their Pop Funko FNAF figures and plushies. Five Nights at Freddy’s Birthday Cake

For Five Nights at Freddy’s, the living room had to look like a part of the restaurant, and so I took it from there. In a small space you need large pieces first of all to make an impact, since all the focus is on a little area. Five Nights at Freddy’s Party DecorationsYou see, as an incurably hopeless, wish-upon-a-star daydreamer, when my first baby boy came into my life, I swiftly realised that being the parent you thought you would be, and creating family memories to treasure in the way you imagined before your baby was born [and keeping you awake all night] is a real challenge. Hey, friends! As the boys grow up, they love deciding on a party theme each year – and up to this past year, I’ve known all about whatever they’ve asked for and it’s been an easy time for me. So it was only fitting that during the pandemic, on our middle son’s ninth birthday, when I asked him what little party theme he wanted for at home, he said something I wasn’t expecting to hear. A Five Nights at Freddy’s Party.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment