276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUAWEI Y7 2019 32 GB 6.26 Inch Dewdrop FullView HD+ Display Smartphone with Dual AI Camera, Android Sim-Free Mobile Phone, 4000 mAh Large Battery, UK Version, Midnight Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From the C64 to the Amiga 500 and the first PC with an 8088 CPU, my list of projects has grown increasingly longer. A wide-angle lens is mainly used to capture landscapes and other spatially larger compositions where a wide field of view is needed. The Y7 2019 has decent system performance thanks to its octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC and 3 GB of RAM. The types of products that Huawei produces include smartphones, PC, tablets, wearable devices as well as device cloud services.

To test, I used the standard accessories:: a power adapter, a USB/microUSB cable and a SIM card eject tool. inches, the storage has doubled from 16 to 32 GB, and there is now 3 GB of RAM compared to the 2 GB with which Huawei equipped the Y7 2018. There are no serious problems with IPS, it displays natural colors – without excessive contrast and saturation. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Battery life is decent, with a 4000 mAh capacity, it can last for 3-4 days on standby and can last for an entire day of nonstop gaming and video streaming.As a result, the range of battery life scores submitted by the public is much wider than that seen when testing under controlled conditions. Huawei preinstalls SwiftKey as the default keyboard too, which functions just as well as it does on other devices that we have tested. All worked reliably during our tests, although the latter is not as secure as the others and cannot be used for high-level authentication like in banking apps. audio jack as should all smartphones be, with the power button situation just above the volume buttons on the right side.

The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.For more than 20 years now I have also turned my hobby into my profession and have been active in the mobile section of Notebookcheck since 2021. The Y7 2019 still has a restrained design though despite the added glamour and its rounded edges help it fit well in our hands. Fast charging technologies, like Qualcomm’s Quick Charge or MediaTek’s Pump Express, are used to reduce the time it takes to charge a device. There is one-handed control and gestures (screenshots with three fingers, turning the device to turn off the sound and activation of the screen when you take the device). Usually, it involves limiting screen brightness and contrast, disabling location services, restricting connectivity, and turning off nonessential apps.

Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier.The 1520 x 720 HD+ IPS screen reveals greater saturation, more clarity and natural colours from any viewing angle. We also subjected our review unit to GFXBench battery tests that we ran on a loop for 30 minutes to determine how well it manages its internal temperatures.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment