276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dulux Quick Dry Gloss Paint For Wood And Metal - Pure Brilliant White 2. 5 Litres

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s funny, a few years ago, Johnstone’s Aqua was widely regarded as the best white water-based gloss paint available. However, comparing it to the more modern Teknos Futura 90 just outlines its flaws. It is still good, but it’s harder to apply, can damage your brushes and turns yellow after a couple of years. But let’s not get too bogged down with the science of paint. All I want to do in this blog, is talk about what I think are the three best white gloss products on the market. I can only go off my personal experience, so I apologise if your favourite isn’t on the list. However, I am a massive product geek, so I have tried a large proportion of the gloss paints that are available. This gloss still looks brand new years after it has been applied. You may find it easier to apply the paint using a foam roller, then laying off with a brush. Keeping your brush wet, or even wiping your surfaces with a damp cloth before painting will help you avoid brush marks.

The best things about Ronseal One Coat is that it’s scratch and scuff resistant, heat resistant and most importantly stays white!While some paints can leave a strong odour for a lengthy period of time, you won’t get that problem with Brilliant White Is a bit of a long process from start of application to the finished article (although it’s definitely worth it when you get it right!) Whilst the Dulux Weather Shield is pricier than almost all other brands, it’s worth the price if you can afford it in our opinion. We’ve used this gloss many times and it’s the undisputed best when it comes to longevity.

For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. Second is to make your brush slightly wet with water from time to time, so having a scuttle or mug with a little of water will be useful. It makes the gloss flow a lot easier. Just make sure to not do it too often, or too much water, as this gloss run like water anyway. Modern synthetic paintbrushes are of little use to apply oil-based gloss. You also need a certain type of roller. So, I thought I’d include a little section on the best brush and roller to go for.

Our sponsors

If you’ve painted your radiator in the past and have found that the paint is flaking or showing signs of rust, it’s probably a good idea to give it a new paint job. We hope this best gloss paint guide has provided you with all the information you need to make the right choice for your job. Get Prices for a Professional Decorator Near You

The Dulux Once Gloss gets our vote when it comes to one coat perfection! It’s easy to apply, has high durability and is easy to wash. If you do decide to use a roller, you’ll want to have a specific roller at hand that’s been designed for gloss application. A regular roller is likely to leave little fibres behind during application. Whilst we wouldn’t recommend SCRUBBING any paint surfaces, gloss paint is able to withstand a rub down with soap and waterDon’t press too hard because you want the brush fibres to remain as close together as possible as this prevents brush marks Whilst you can use a roller for gloss paint, you’ll almost always get the best finish with a paint brush.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment