276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Danny's Diaper Humiliation

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

After there she paid for all these things marry ask if there a restroom because she need to change her incontinent daughter before she goes. Thus, I would love to find a good way to experience some semblance of unavoidable diaper humiliation/exposure WITHOUT forcing the fetish on random bystanders, and preferably without having my professional/personal reputation effected. year ago LIKES ABDL diaper humiliation HD 1:55 92% 4682 1 year ago LIKES Diaper humiliation - video 4 HD 10:49 70% 10652 1 year ago LIKES Hot dom kidnaps, diapers, restrains and humiliates you. I like if the person stays consciously an adult because to me it's just so much more humiliating that way.I'll make shor you well stay in diapers until you're good and sick of it and it look like we are going to have to get moor. With a professional tone, the video explores the implications of the viral video, emphasizing the need to prevent such heinous acts and hold the perpetrators accountable.

I don't know what you mean by "absolute right" but in most cases it's not illegal and if people want to deal with the consequences of doing so it's hardly different from girls wearing bikinis or guys in speedos in places not normally associated with swimming, etc. But, as most all of the reasonable people here know, to actually carry out such an endeavor myself would be inconsiderate to others, damaging to my reputation, and in many places illegal. Adult and age play themes include: diapering, regression, humiliating attire, bottle feeding, tickling, and extensive spankings.

Christians, jews, and muslims all have the option of covering their hair to make themselves a) feel closer to God b) protect their modesty and femininity c) set themselves as not apart of this sinful world. Crossing the occasional pedestrian, making sure to walk with a determined pace and neutral face, adds to the thrill. For example, checking Fap Material, Anal and Crossdressing means that all roulettes must decide your fap material and include the possibility of anal and crossdressing tasks. And they realize you are there because you want them to see you, which makes me feel TOO much an exhibitionist. Ive heard a lot of people discuss humiliation and public display of diapering and its crosses into the strong exhibitionist nature of many ABDLs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment