276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Instant VersaZone Dual Air Fryer comes with XXL Single and Double Air Frying Drawers complete with 8 Smart Programmes - Air Fry, Bake, Roast, Grill, Dehydrate, Reheat - Black, 8.5L

£99.995£199.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They cooked in 10 minutes, which is about right, but I had quite a big mixture and it was a hot day and I didn’t love the idea of standing there doing another 5 batches. So after the first two, I improvised. The drawer is a bit cumbersome to wash, but it fit easily into my butler style sink. If you have a very small sink, it might be a bit more of a squeeze. That said, you can just add some warm water and washing up liquid into it and wash it out, without needing to really put it in a sink full of water.

Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday. As a single basket, the VersaZone has a capacity of 8.5L while the dual zones have a capacity of 4.2L each.Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, unreasonable use, use contrary to the operating instructions, normal wear and tear, commercial use, improper assembly, disassembly, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, fire, flood, acts of God, or repair by anyone unless directed by an Instant Brands representative. We started with 450g / 1lb frozen steak cut fries in basket one, using the default air-frying settings: 196 C / 385 F for 15 minutes. Usefully, the air fryer automatically preheats for three minutes once a time and temperature has been selected, while also offering a visual and audible prompt to add food when it reaches temperature. The Vortex Plus retains the square shape of the Instant Vortex Air Fryer, including the square basket and dishwasher-safe crisper tray, but builds on this with a brushed stainless steel finish, although it’s not as fingerprint-resistant as you might hope. A sync cook button allows you to set up one zone and then mirror the settings in the second zone. Or, if you set them up with different times and temperatures, by pressing the sync finish button, it’ll delay the start time on one side so that they both finish together, ready for plating up.

Cooking with the new Instant Vortex Plus VersaZone™ Air Fryer means possibilities are endless. Use as a large single 8.5L basket when cooking a large family meal, or a big joint of meat, tray bake and more - Or switch to dual 4.2L baskets for cooking two separate things at the same time by simply adding the drawer divider – like your Friday Fish and Chips or cooking a vegan and a meat version of the same dish. This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office. How To Return A Product We also noted that when tipping out fries once they were cooked, the crisper plate didn’t fall out – something that regularly happened during testing of the Instant Vortex Plus.The Instant Vortex Plus Dual Drawer Air Fryer has a bigger overall capacity than its predecessor, the Instant Vortex Plus, but each frying basket can hold only 4 quarts / 3.8 litres. Without any cooking charts or guides in the box, it was clear that we’d need to experiment with cooking temperatures and durations to ensure food was cooked perfectly.

The shiny exterior and touch control panel can both mark with greasy fingerprints, so you’ll need to give them the occasional buff to keep them clean. Likewise, the top will collect dust if you’re not using it frequently. How does it compare to similar air fryers? The smart SyncCook function means you can automatically match cooking settings between drawers, or SyncFinish to ensure the finish time between the two baskets is simultaneous! And if you only want to cook a small portion, then simply cook using just one drawer! Energy efficient and cost effective, our recent independent study has shown that you can save energy and cost when cooking in an Air Fryer compared to an electric oven.*Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41 If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods: 1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services Some states or provinces do not allow for: (1) the exclusion of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness; (2) limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts; and/or (3) the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; so these limitations may not apply to you. In these states and provinces, you have only the implied warranties that are expressly required to be provided in accordance with applicable law. The limitations of warranties, liability, and remedies apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province. x 4.2L capacity when removable divider is in place – ideal for cooking 2 things at one, such as fish and chips

I have truly nothing but good things to say about the Vortex Plus 6-in-1, so you can imagine how pleased I was to discover that Instant was adding a new air fryer to their portfolio and one that could cook either one large portion or two separate ones. We've been big fans of air fryers in my house since testing out (and loving) the Vortex Plus 6-in-1 Air Fryer with ClearCook & OdourErase. However, I've always wondered two things: whether it would be big enough in the long term for cooking for more than two people and if we'd be better suited to two baskets instead of one to enable us to cook a mixture of foods. With 6 cooking functions, Air Fry, Grill, Bake or Roast your way to speedy weekday meals- preheating in minutes and up to 50% faster cook times than a traditional oven. It has the same touchscreen too, but with six presets rather than four. There are also buttons for time and temperature, alongside a stainless steel dial, all of which are easy to clean, as they can be wiped with a damp cloth. The air fryer can reach a maximum temperature of 400F / 205C and can cook for up to one hour, that ensuring you’ll be able to prepare a huge variety of dishes.Space for a full family meal when using as an XXL basket – ideal for cooking a big joint of meat, tray bake & more Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Next Day & Named Day Delivery Easy to use – Simply choose a function, set the time and temperature and press Start – with the cooking progress indicator letting you know how long until your dish is ready! Once the cooking time had finished, however, it was clear the fries weren’t cooked to our liking – they were pale and soggy, with some still raw in the center. So we added a further three minutes to the cooking time. Frustratingly, the air fryer goes through the automatic preheat again, in effect pushing cooking time to an additional six minutes. However, the fries still weren’t crisp and crunchy enough, so we added a further two minutes (five with the preheat). The fries still weren’t properly cooked,, in spite of the additional time, so it was clear this wasn’t going to be a success, so we abandoned cooking. I cooked a lot of different foods in this air fryer so it’s hard to know where to begin. But let’s start with the classic air fryer food; chips. I put the divider into position and after cutting up my chips (about 500g) and soaking in water for 30 minutes, I dried them and coated lightly in oil.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment