276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PURITO Cica Clearing BB Cream #21 Light Beige 1 fl.oz / 30ml, Vegan bb cream, foundation, cruelty free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Authority To Leave: This gives the delivery driver the authority to leave the freight on premise if or when nobody is there to receive it. This overrides the need to obtain a signature. Once delivery completed, any lost or stolen items will be the responsibility of the customer and no replacements will be offered by New Face. New Face is not responsible for parcels left on premise that is exposed to the sun, rain or any other weather conditions. We advise you to select "Signature Required" if there is no where safe to leave a parcel or if the weather will cause damage to parcels left outdoors. Most of the shades cater to light-medium skin tones, with the light shades leaning warm-neutral and the medium shades leaning cool. The undertones are very obvious, which can be problematic when the shade is right but the tone is off.

This will depend on your preference and how much coverage you want. It can either be applied using your fingers or a beauty sponge. I recommend to experiment with different ways of application to see how it looks best for you.I was surprised by how little product I needed to achieve my desired (light) coverage! At first I started with a regular pea-sized amount and ended up with buttery medium-full coverage, which isn’t bad, but felt a little heavy for my taste. Water, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,

Anyway, it doesn't matter if it reflects or absorbs, Titanium Dioxide is a pretty awesome sunscreen agent for two main reasons: it gives a nice broad spectrum coverage and it's highly stable. Its protection is very good between 290 - 350 nm (UVB and UVA II range), and less goodat 350-400 nm (UVA I) range. Regular sized Titanium Dioxide also has a great safetyprofile, it's non-irritating and is pretty much free from any health concerns (like estrogenic effect worries with some chemical filters). As for application method I always end up using my fingers. I do feel it look more natural if I do and I find it easy to apply with this method. The finish is natural and semi matt (on my dry skin). It doesn’t look like I have a ton of product on my face and it blends perfectly into my skin. Swatch shade 23 and 27

What are you looking for?

So the initial finish is just beautiful. Blends into the skin seamlessly, leaving behind a buttery smooth finish with a hint of dewiness. If I could just freeze the moment the Purito BB Cream would be a 10/10 for me. This is what the initial finish looks like, slightly dewy or satin depending on lighting Water, Titanium dioxide (UV filters), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (UV filters), Cyclopentasiloxane (emollient), Butylene glycol (humectants), Ethylhexyl salicylate (UV filters), Cyclohexasiloxane (emollient), Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone (skin-conditioning agents), Niacinamide (brightening), Hydrogenated (C6-14 Olefin) (emollient), Zinc oxide (UV filters), mica (color stabilizers), Sodium chloride (viscosity increasing agents), Zinc stearate (color stabilizers), Dextrin Palmitate (viscosity increasing agents), Disteardimonium Hectorite (color stabilizers), Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifiers), Centella Asiatica Extract (strengthens skin barrier), Madecassic Acid (strengthens skin barrier), Asiaticoside (strengthens skin barrier), Asiatic Acid (strengthens skin barrier), ka Frill glycol (emollient), Triethoxycaprylylsilane (color stabilizers), Aluminium hydroxide (skin protectants), Allantoin (skin-conditioning agents), Panthenol (strengthens skin barrier), Glycerin (humectants), Caprylhydroxamic acid (product stabilizers), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolyme (viscosity increasing agents), Adenosine (improves wrinkles), 1, 2-Hexanediol (stabilizers), Tocopherol (antioxidants), Iron Oxides (CI 77492) (colorants), Iron Oxides (CI 77491) (colorants), Iron Oxides (CI 77499) (colorants)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment