276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Drunk Elephant O-Bloo Rosi Drops

£12.185£24.37Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Me gusto mucho el producto, aparte viene con una muestra de la crema lala retro de druk elephant, me gusto mucho sin embargo no es tan pigmentado como creí pero me deja una sensación y color increíble, le daría un 9. So here’s my favourite hack: mix a drop or two of O-Bloos with D-Bronzi for a warm, summery, beachy glow that looks great on absolutely everyone. A nourishing mix of omega oils and essential fatty acids replenish skin’s barrier and improve elasticity and suppleness while powerful antioxidants (white tea, grapeseed, and cocoa extract) give skin a boost of free-radical-fighting protection. Tip: mix a drop of O-Bloos™ and a drop of D-Bronzi™ into your moisturiser for a flush with added warmth.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, GLYCERYL OLEATE CITRATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) SEED OIL, SCLEROCARYA BIRREA SEED OIL, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE EXTRACT, CAESALPINIA SAPPAN BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM LACTATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, LINOLEIC ACID, LINOLENIC ACID, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PROPANEDIOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER, GLUTAMYLAMIDOETHYL IMIDAZOLE, SILICA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, POLYSORBATE 20, CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BORON NITRIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 60, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TIN OXIDE.Virgin Marula Oil: This super-absorbable oil, high in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, helps moisturise and nourish skin for a youthful glow. If this product had more pigment in it it really would be an amazing product that I feel would be unique amongst all the liquid blushes.

If you're obsessed with that pinky-peach flushed cheek look, these blushes offer an easy-to-use liquid formula infused with lumi-blur technology designed to catch the light and give a flawless matte finish.Dab a tiny bit of O-Bloos™ onto cheeks or anywhere you would like to add a warm, natural-looking flush of peachy-pink color and barrier-fortifying omega fatty acids.

Founded upon a philosophy of ingredient-elimination, Drunk Elephant seeks to inspire a ‘total-skin reset. Matrixyl 3000 Peptide Blend: Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting elasticity and resilience. Full disclosure: I was on the fence about a Drunk Elephant blush being any good, but I’m completely hooked. What it is formulated to do: O-Bloos™ (the O stands for omegas) gives skin that flattering “nobody knows why you’re flushed” flush. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.

The attractive warm pink colour that Drunk Elephant O-Bloos Rosi Drops imparts to the skin comes from sapanwood bark, a vegan alternative to carmine. O-Bloos™ (the O stands for omegas) gives skin that flattering nobody-knows-why-you’re-flushed flush. I love the texture but because there’s very little pigment I can’t recommend this product to anyone with medium skin tone and deeper.

Sappanwood bark, a vegan pigment, provides the warm pink tones in O-Bloos™, while powerful antioxidants (white tea, grapeseed and cocoa extract) give skin a boost of free-radical-fighting protection. The texture is also very thin, so it feels like nothing on skin—and, best part, it doesn’t clog my pores.What else you need to know: Sappanwoodbark, a vegan pigment, provides the warm pink tones in O-Bloos, while powerful antioxidants (white tea, grapeseed, and cocoa extract) give skin a boost of free-radical-fighting protection. We have a lot of longtime blush enthusiasts around here, which is why we're so excited that it's finally having its moment in the sun. Blended with active ingredients, the brand's signature solutions look to protect your moisture barrier while balancing and maintaining pH levels.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment