276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Revolutionary Pizza

£32.495£64.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our What's On newsletter, Going Out Out, features everything from the most exciting events to the new bars and restaurants in the capital. You can sign up HERE. I was left with a sad excuse for a pizza, a criminal offence to all Italians and their beautiful cuisine. I was not culturally richer as the pathetic wooden knife I’d been provided with attempted to saw through the severely undercooked dough. I’m being generous, it was raw. It’s easily a contender for one of the worst pizzas I’ve ever had the displeasure of eating. There were no fireworks, no climatic song, no smoke machine as my pizza delivered itself to me, looking like a Space Age music record. Its one-note experience failed to build any Christmas morning-like excitement, like in bed, when it builds and builds and builds before disappearing into oblivion because someone can't do their job properly. It’s the kind of dinner decision that, should you decide to go forward with, would certainly have you almost feeling Gino D’Campo judging – and shouting – at you for. And yet, it may still fashion its own little corner of the fast food sphere. Or, at the very least, Revolution Pizza will attract crowds who wish to try the vending machine’s product out of that little natural human reaction of sheer. morbid. curiosity.

We are located just south of Dublin City Centre in Rathgar village. Near to Rathmines and Ranelagh. Temple bar is a 10 minute taxi ride. You can also reach us by jumping on numerous buses (14, 15, 15A, 15B, 65) The whole concept is a farce. There are things in life which can benefit with the addition of technology, but this whole idea that every little instance needs to be replaced with a machine takes out the care and human touch no robot can replicate. Most importantly, take it easy, relax, join some friends, get away with your special someone, and let us do the rest All our pizza dough is made in house daily with Caputo 00 flour, and we use quality fresh mozzarella from Toonsbridge dairy based in Co.Cork.

Ratings and reviews

The Revolution Pizza & Kitchen is a local neighbourhood restaurant serving up fresh, quality dishes since 2014

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment