276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chainsaw Man, Vol. 11: Volume 11

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Chainsaw Man, Vol. 4". Viz Media. Archived from the original on May 1, 2021 . Retrieved January 4, 2021. Ressler, Karen (November 26, 2018). "Viz's Shonen Jump to Preview Chainsaw Man by Fire Punch's Fujimoto". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on March 4, 2021 . Retrieved September 14, 2019.

This series is so interesting. At first you look at it and you think it's probably this absolutely batshit insane, over the top action fun gore madness. And that it is. Chainsaw Man, Vol. 7". Viz Media. Archived from the original on July 9, 2021 . Retrieved June 30, 2021.i could barely keep the characters apart? who were all these people in the last two volumes especially? Chainsaw Man, Vol. 2". Viz Media. Archived from the original on May 2, 2021 . Retrieved August 31, 2020. Hodgkins, Crystalyn (December 13, 2020). "Chainsaw Man Manga Ends '1st Part,' '2nd Part' to Serialize on Shonen Jump+". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021 . Retrieved December 13, 2020. Chainsaw Man, vol. 11] (in Japanese). Shueisha. Archived from the original on March 3, 2021 . Retrieved January 19, 2021. I glanced at the author's other bigger work, Fire Punch. Haven't read it yet, so no comment on the story and such, but looking at the two different series, he is capable of very loose and sketchy art (like here) and neat and precise (like there). That's range and I think it's good he does that. A lot of this one's energy would have been lost with too much precision.

Chainsaw Man, Vol. 6". Viz Media. Archived from the original on May 1, 2021 . Retrieved May 1, 2021.

Table of Contents

paneling and framing did not have problems but weren't special either. I couldn't find many innovative angles and frames. Makima, the greatest evil of Act 1, has been defeated in the most anticlimactic way. No complaints here; I think, Denji being the simple person that he is, has given the most perfect blow of death to the monster that is the Control devil. a b チェンソーマン 1[ Chainsaw Man, vol. 1] (in Japanese). Shueisha. Archived from the original on October 27, 2020 . Retrieved September 14, 2019. Chainsaw Man, Vol. 13". Viz Media. Archived from the original on October 10, 2023 . Retrieved September 19, 2023. my biggest problem with this manga. The dialogues were just poorly written. Very artificial and straight to the point, sometimes just retelling what I already knew. This way of "telling instead of showing" stoped me from getting close to the world or characters, almost felt like sitting in a classroom where everything is just being said and repeated in a stiff way without letting you to observe and learn for yourself. I could hear the author's voice in my head saying :

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment