276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[KLAIRS] Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, 5% pure vitamin C, vitamin C serum, 35ml, 1.18oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

customReview":true,"skinType":"Combination skin","ageGroup":"25 - 34","reviewContent":"Ik gebruik dit product net voordat ik mijn dagcrème smeer. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Vitamin C not only inhibits melanin synthesis, but also reduces oxidized melanin to help make your skin look bright and beautiful. It feels a bit oily so I like to use this at night instead of during the day because I already have an oily skin! On top of that, by using vitamin C, an ingredient we commonly encounter, you can experience even more amazing changes in your skin.

O-ethyl ascorbic acid is a more stable derivative of pure Vitamin C that is soluble in both water and oil, and has brightening and anti-aging qualities. The Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop is a vitamin C serum that nourishes, conditions, counteracts wrinkles and improves the appearance of the skin.

Gentle yet effective, the Klairs face serum is specially formulated for sensitive skin and boasts a remarkable quick-absorption feature, leaving no sticky or oily residue behind. Some By Mi Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Serum is a brightening serum infused with 3% pure ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and 75% galactomyces ferment filtrate.

Our mission will be to explore international offerings as well as our equally effective desi products, particularly those found at our ever-dependable, local chemists across the road. Als je het net hebt gebruikt lijkt het erg oily, maar het trek super snel in en doet wat die ook moet doen. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop is an amazing Vitamin C serum which is gentle enough for sensitive skin. Shea butter adds deep moisture to brittle hair while argan oil repairs damage and helps to create silky hair that's soft to the touch.

There is a slight reduction in redness on my PIEs, which I can safely attribute to this, because I stopped using my Centella Blemish Cream ( review here) when I started on this product. I've been using it only at night for a couple of weeks, and my face seems slightly brighter and looks healthier. By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers. customReview":true,"skinType":"Sensitive skin","ageGroup":"45 - 54","reviewContent":"het voelt heel erg goed aan op de huis.This hypoallergenic Vitamin C serum is gentle enough for those with sensitive skin to use without irritation. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

This overnight mask containing Vitamin E helps to brighten the skin and fight those early signs of ageing. Avoid exfoliators (AHA, BHA, etc) in the same skincare routine when using the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop. customReview":true,"skinType":"Combination skin","ageGroup":"25 - 34","reviewContent":"I use this in combination with the Vitamin E mask and I find it leaves a weird fragrance on my skin, but it definitely does work!Het is bijna 1 week dat ik de druppel gebruik, we hebben het verschil nog niet gezien, maar ik hoop dat we goede resultaten gaan behalen. Transform a dull, uneven complexion with Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop; a revolutionary antioxidant treatment serum infused with naturally effective ingredients that are safe and non-irritating to sensitive skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment