276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream With Hyaluronic Acid

£64.285£128.57Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The oil is ideal for products where a soft, smooth, silky feel is required whether it be on skin or hair. It’s an ingredient whose safety hasn’t been questioned so far by anyone (at least not that we know about).

Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel. Gently target delicate skin under the eyes, the most sensitive skin on the face, with our range of Cetaphil eye creams and serums with Hyaluronic acid. This unique gel-cream formula absorbs quickly like a gel but moisturizes deeply like a cream, ensuring 24-hour hydration.

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Dihydroxyisopropyl Capryloylcaprylamide, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alanine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Biotinoyl Hexapeptide-2 Amide, Bisabolol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Myristoyl/Palmitoyl Oxostearamide/Arachamide Mea, Palmitic Acid, Parfum, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Phytosterols, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poria Cocos Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Serine, Silica, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Cocoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-6, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (FIL. I love the licorice root extract for added brightness, and the gel to cream formula blends perfectly under makeup.

It’s definitely a smart thing to avoid with sensitive skin (and fragrance of any type - natural is just as allergic as synthetic, if not worse!I tried many eye-cream but this product is the best on my skin, it doesn't irritate my eyes unlike other brands that I bought for trial. The fast absorbing formula contains Hyaluronic Acid, Liquorice Extract and Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), moisturising intensely to improve radiance and soothe tired eyes, for a well rested look. If you’re looking for an affordable eye cream that’s lightweight, moisturizing, and packed with tons of beneficial ingredients (and won’t irritate sensitive skin), I highly recommend trying out Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel Cream to see if the licorice extract, niacinamide, bisabolol, and other ingredients in its formula can help make a difference for you—at a fraction of the cost of other eye creams.

Slightly more expensive than the Hydrating Eye Gel Cream but still falling into that affordable sweet spot, this water-in-oil emulsion offers lightweight moisture with the added benefits of squalane, avocado oil, and antioxidant-rich blueberry extract. The formula does contain a very small amount of added fragrance, giving it a fresh, slightly citrus scent that isn’t overpowering and fades quickly. It’s also super refreshing with a subtle cooling sensation, which my dry skin craves this time of year.Probably that’s why citric acid is usually not used as an exfoliant but more as a helper ingredient in small amounts to adjust the pH of a formulation. It also includes grape seed oil, camellia sinensis seed oil (tea seed oil), a peptide (which helps with anti-aging), portulaca oleracea extract (an antioxidant), and sodium carboxymethyl beta-glucan (the same yeast extract in the much pricier Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate). A handy spherical powder that gives excellent slip, fluidity and overall skin feel to the formula (often combined with Polymethylsilsesquioxane).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment