276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Killing Stalking: Deluxe Edition Vol. 1

£11.495£22.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Here are the North American anime, manga, and light novel releases for September. Week 1: September 5 - 11 Anime Releases Shinobi no Ittoki Complete Season Blu-ray T... read more

Killing stalking - Mangago Killing stalking - Mangago

Uhhh.... Koogi? 😃 Do you want me to book us a therapy session together? Because bestie I'm scared for our mental health issues 🤠 I thought this was abt some killing, gore, manipulative plot like pigpen which is far better than this trash EditSynopsis Yoon Bum is a broken, beaten, and scarred human being, whose mental instability and loneliness have led him to unhealthy outlets for his pent up emotions. With his weakened mind, Bum has found solace in watching his handsome classmate Oh Sangwoo; Bum's love runs so deep, in fact, that he has begun stalking him. While creeping in Sangwoo's house one day, Bum makes a horrifying discovery—a torture chamber and a naked young woman tied up, gagged, and pleading for help. Hay que tener en cuenta que a lo largo de la serie vamos a enfrentarnos a una trama muy oscura, violencia, violaciones, Estocolmo, asesinatos, desnudes. Es increíblemente toxica, pero Altamente adictiva. That being said: it's really good! It's actually got me scared for the main character and I really wonder where the story will go. Sangwoo is absolutly terrifying and his posessive nature is twisted, but he's really good at manipulating Yoon. There's no telling what will happen next but I'm hoping for some justice.

Info :

This is one of my favorite things to re-read. It is not a fetishy BL that most people think it is. It is a psychological horror manhwa that has actual depth to the plot and I think its very well written and the author is very talented at showing mental illness and PTSD. The story is unpredictable and had me hooked when I first started reading; I finished it in one day. I recommend this to people who enjoy reading dark stories with no happy ending Here are the North American anime, manga, and light novel releases for June. Week 1: June 6 - 12 Anime Releases Platinum End Part 2 Blu-ray Triage X Complete Collect... read more The series has been licensed English in print format by Seven Seas Entertainment. [3] Plot [ edit ] It's so messed up seriously guys don't read it. It's also horrendously addictive. I had to finish it to find out what happens. Didn't like the ending at all. The art is quite okay...but that's not the point here....

killing stalking, Chapter 1 - English Scans killing stalking, Chapter 1 - English Scans

The story follows Bum, a young mentally ill man with a difficult past. After becoming infatuated with Oh Sangwoo, a peer from his time in the military who saved him from a rape attempt, he decides to enter Sangwoo's home while he is out of his house. Bum finds a tied up, bruised woman in Sangwoo's basement and before he is able to free her, he is discovered by Sangwoo, who is revealed to be a serial killer. Sangwoo then breaks Bum's ankles and despite Bum's previous love for him, Sangwoo puts Bum into a highly abusive and manipulative relationship until the very end.

Killing Stalking ( Korean: 킬링 스토킹) is a South Korean manhwa written and illustrated by Koogi. It was published online in Korean and English by Lezhin Comics and won the ₩100,000,000 Grand Prize Award at the Second Lezhin World Comics Contest. [1] [2] Secondly, the relationship between Sangwoo and YoonBum is tragic, abusive, torturous...just really messed up. It's difficultto see Sangwoo torturing and beating up Yoonbum and then hugging and kissing him. It messes with your mind. You know you're not supposed to ship them, but the extreme contrast between the abuse and the affection makes you want some kind of happiness to happen....It's a horrible, horrible struggle. Killing Stalking is a psychological horror and thriller manga series written and illustrated by Koogi. The story follows the tumultuous relationship between Yoon Bum, a socially awkward stalker, and Oh Sangwoo, a charismatic and handsome university student. Yoon Bum grapples with mental instability and profound loneliness, resorting to unhealthy ways of coping. His obsession about his attractive classmate, Oh Sangwoo, is deep-seated and drives his penchant for stalking. When he sneaks into Sangwoo's abode, he bears witness to a macabre sight - an apprehended young woman, gagged, bound, and petrified in a torture chamber. có thể chứa một số cảnh người lớn hoặc không phù hợp với bạn đọc dưới 18 tuổi - contains themes or scenes that may not be suitable for readers under the age of 18.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment