276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MAYBELLINE Fit Me! Loose Finishing Powder - Fair Light

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Apabila berbicara tentang make-up atau solekan, anda mesti selalu dengar istilah loose powder dan setting powder. Tapi masih ramai yang confuse, apa bezanya antara kedua-dua jenis bedak ini. Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder is a mineral-based formula designed to help control shine & smooth skin texture with a hint of color; Fit Me mineral powder provides the perfect finishing touch to your makeup base to help keep foundation set As you can see in the hand swatches there is hardly any noticeable coverage but the area looks quite settled down, blurred, and soft. And to show the effect a little more, here I am attaching my picture where I set my makeup, especially under the eyes, around the nose, cheek area, and on the T-Zone with the Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder in the Shade “Light”. Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder vs. FACES Ultime Pro Mineral Loose Powder As I mentioned above, the effect lasts long for 6 hours. I have combination skin and my T-Zone area gets oily first, especially around the nose and this fit me shine-free loose powder controlled the shine and greasiness for almost 6 hours which isn’t bad. For an event or party, 6 hours is good I guess. 7. Doesn’t Dries up My Skin I myself sometimes feel dryness around my cheeks and I avoid using powder there. I only dust some powder under my eyes to set the concealer in and over my T-Zone area only to control the oil. Later, I spray my FACES Makeup Fixer all over the face to set my makeup and I am loving that makeup fixer as of now. It is a hydrating one and It doesn’t make me feel or look dry at all. Is there any coverage?

I tried this with both, a powder brush and a beauty blender. With a brush, I took a tiny amount and dusted it all over my face, especially over my T-Zone area because it gets oily first. I also took some amount and patted over my under-eye area to set my concealer in place. And with the brush application, what I noticed was, it definitely, instantly smoothes and blurs the area giving a filtered kind of texture. The effect is instantly visible. When I applied the powder under my one eye, both eye areas looked totally different. The powdered area was much better, soft, smooth, and looked filtered. It instantly blurred the texture going on. 5. Sets Makeup in Place and Prevents Creasing for Good 6 Hours Of course, you can. Take a good amount and place it under your eyes or smile lines, let it sit for seconds or a minute, and dust it off. And you are done. I personally don’t do baking as I feel it might make my skin look dry. Rest is a personal choice. It says it can be worn alone so I tried it over my moisturizer and concealer and it worked quite well. There wasn’t any coverage or I will say very sheer coverage but the pigmentation it has evened out the skin making it slightly better. So yes, it definitely can be worn alone for an even and smooth look. Can you bake your makeup with this?

Bagi yang jenis kulit berminyak, anda wajib semak label ‘mattifying, oil control, shine control, blotting’. Tapi jika anda jenis yang simple tak suka pakai foundation, tak perlu risau kerana anda boleh sahaja pakai secara terus dijadikan sebagai bedak asas. The only thing is, it doesn’t come with an applicator so you will need to carry your powder brush or beauty blender with you if you are traveling with it. But that’s okay. I am happy with the brush and blender and most of the time, applicators don’t work the way you want. My Experience with FitMe Loose Finishing Powder 1. Soft and Smooth Texture How to Use: Apply with a brush. Swirl brush into powder, tap excess and lightly dust over the face.

Berbanding loose powder, setting powder biasanya mempunyai tekstur yang lebih kasar dan digunakan selepas foundation untuk ‘set’ solekan supaya tahan lebih lama dan tidak mudah cair.Tapi jika anda menggunakan sebagai kemasan akhir selepas apply foundation, ia akan kekal sehingga 12 jam. Diingatkan bahawa penggunaan pressed powder yang berlebihan boleh membuat solekan kelihatan terlalu tebal. If you have an extreme level of dryness or dry lines around the cheeks, make sure you are not going overboard with this as this might make dry skin look more matte and dry in my opinion. Just dusting and swirling your Face/T-Zone/Under Eye Concealer with a big poofy powder brush will do the job of setting your makeup in place. Dengan pemakaian loose powder pada sentuhan akhir, solekan anda akan kekal tahan lebih lama dan kelihatan lebih cantik.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment