276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Torn (A Wicked Trilogy Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But as the Fae Prince begins to close in on Ivy, intent on permanently opening the gates to the Otherworld, Ivy is running out of options. If she doesn’t figure out who she can trust—and fast—it’s not only her heart that will be torn apart, but civilization itself. Thurston Moore is an American musician best known as a singer, songwriter and guitarist. He has also participated in many solo and group collaborations, including Sonic Youth, as well as running the Ecstatic Peace Library publishing house and the Ecstatic Peace! record label. Perhaps you've exhausted your routes for donating old books or had something unfortunate happen to your books (like a spilled cup of coffee or a tear-happy toddler).

Torn by David Massey | Goodreads

This paper flower bouquet tutorial is a lovely idea for a wedding as it can be saved as a keepsake afterward. Obviously, if you know of any college students who could use your unwanted textbooks it would be super nice of you to just gift them to them (who doesn’t like free books?) In Ripped & Torn five I had mentioned that Mark P has given up the editorship of Sniffin’ Glue, it folded shortly after. In his spare time, David is an accomplished classical guitarist and is currently writing his fourth YA novel and is available for schools, festivals and events. Doordat ik nog nooit van dit boek had gehoord, en het ook geen bekend boek blijkt te zijn, verwachtte ik er niet al te veel van. Wat was ik verkeerd zeg, dit boek was zo goed en zal mij voor altijd bijblijven. Dit boek verdient zeker veel meer lof. Dit is één van die boeken die je leven verandert. De titel van het boek past ook perfect bij hoe ik mij voel na het lezen van dit boek. Het brengt zoveel gevoelens in je naar boven en het is echt hartverscheurend. Dat ik zolang over dit boek heb gedaan is waarschijnlijk omdat ik het af en toe aan de kant moest leggen omdat het er soms echt heftig aan toe kan gaan.Massey really taps into the teenage psyche, taking his readers into an exciting world of motorbike chases, parkour runners, manga expos and catacombs! The sense of mystery stays with you to the end” ~ Dr Jacqueline Harding. In fairness, having boldly declared what the novel is not, I should articulate what it is: a remarkable, very real, gripping representation of being a soldier. Internal struggles that don’t make the news, but consume a soldier like nothing else could. A mind, once sure, becomes plagued with doubt. Who is the actual aggressor and who is simply fighting to defend what is left of war-riddled families and shrapnel torn homes? Could an entire war erupt because of a personal vendetta? How can it be that a few can influence a country? Dit is het eerste boek over oorlog dat ik ooit lees, en ik wil meer. Ik heb zoveel bijgeleerd van dit boek. Het was een heel nieuwe wereld die voor mij open ging. Ik heb enorm veel respect gekregen voor soldaten. Het voelde soms alsof ik één van hen was. Crass – Glasshouse – May 1984 / Alternative TV – Deptford Fun City Records – 1977 / Demob – Round Ear Records – 1981 – 1982 / The Astronauts – Bugle Records – 1979 / Exit Stance – E.S Records – 1984 / Screaming Dead – Dead Records – 1982

Torn - Jennifer L. Armentrout Torn - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Ripped & Torn was started in Cumbernauld, Scotland by myself and the Skid Kid in 1976 as we wanted to get involved in the punk scene we were reading about in the music papers. There was nothing up in Scotland at the time.The book may have been better, if the characters were well developed, but none of them are. Throughout the entire book, I never felt connected or attached to any of them. The book had too many characters, that could have been so interesting and unique, but they were never used to their potential. One example of this is the girl in the blue dress. She was always very mysterious and could have been so much, but when it was revealed who she was it was a big let down (I won't spoil it). Another is Gizmo, Chip, and Yugi. They are fellow soldiers that are in Eleanor's, the main character, squad. They are in the first few chapters and then they kind of fade away with no explanation other than Yugi's death. There were a lot of characters that meant a lot one chapter and then never appeared again or would briefly come in later. This was a big problem in the book, as it lead to a lot of character, but no good characters which I think is a shame, because like I said earlier it had a lot of potential. One of the big reasons for this was that there were just too many characters. De verhaallijn werd steeds meer een mysterie. En elke keer zat je weer met nieuwe vragen. Maar gelukkig werd alles duidelijk op het einde, alleen blijf je wel met één vraag achter. Waarom deze vraag niet beantwoord word, snap ik ergens wel. Before I went I arranged with Vermilion to take over running of Ripped & Torn, rather than let it die I thought she might be able to give it a new spark and take it in a professional direction.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment