276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector Full size 4.5g in Light Medium option - UK Seller. Prompt dispatch!

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. The three shades come with either pink, apricot or reddish undertones, working to neutralise sallow skin rather than simply masking it. Because it has no full-coverage pigment, it really requires minimal blending, something that’s also helped out by its super-creamy texture. Unlike a traditional concealer, Becca’s formula is surprisingly thick and a bit tacky for an under-eye product. The Smashbox x Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector concealer will make them disappear while instantly brightening the eye area at the same time.

For testing purposes, I wanted to see how the Under Eye Brightening Corrector performed on its own, so I applied it to bare skin and left it at that. So start by using just a dab, slowly building the product up until you achieve the results you’re looking for (in my case, that means looking like the type of person that actually gets eight hours of sleep and drinks two liters of water each day).Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Delicate and fast-absorbing, the formula avoids the risk of sinking into fine lines or leaving a heavy, cakey residue, allowing it to encourage your concealer to remain perfect and precise for even longer. It's similar to Beauty Pie's, but has a slightly tackier base that a liquid concealer or tinted powder will sit seamlessly on top of. Bobbi Brown’s Colour Corrector is another high-pigment option: with a dense, balm-like texture and huge shade range, it’s ideal for anyone who wants to look especially airbrushed.

A month ago, we’d forgotten all about this part of our make-up routine, but this week it has once again taken its rightful position in our lineup. Pairs perfectly with the Ultimate Coverage Concealing Crème to conceal, correct and brighten the under eye area.Erasing these shadows is, in our experience, a two-product make-up trick – no concealer on its own can leave you as bright-eyed as this one does. In fact, I love it so much that, much like my morning brew, I don’t feel ready to start the day without it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment