276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ariana Grande Moonlight Women's Perfume, 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

least 5% of Australian Pharmacy Transactions~ have occurred for that product within the previous 2 months; or if at least 5% of Australian Pharmacy Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store

I wanted to like this so bad!!!! The notes look DELICIOUS. When I spray this though I unfortunately can't really distinguish any of the notes from eachother very well :( With this being said, I enjoy all of the notes as a blend. I definitely get every single note and it's just so pretty and cool at the same time. Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS. Please note that not all products available online are available in the stores. The RRP against which any savings comparisons we make to the listed sale Maybe I got a bad bottle..but lasting power and silage are not good..I can barely smell the plum and marshmallow. There's slight "fluffy" and airy vibe to this. Moonlight is FAR too intimate for me. This is another fragrance of hers (Ari being the other) that I have to put my wrist to my nose to smell what's happening. There is no projection here.

I wish Moonlight was more appreciated, but I also like that everyone isn't wearing it, because it's special to me personally.

Moonlight by Ariana smells good. It has a fruity smell due to plum, a floral peony scent, and a warm amber scent at the base. A sweet sugary lingers owing to the mash mellow that is accented by the vanilla which acts as a buffer. Transactions~ for that product in the previous two months did not occur at or above the supplier's recommended retail price, the RRP will be the price at or If you’re getting this - get it on sale cuz I ended up paying 22 dollars for 30 ml at Marshall’s… unacceptable hahah. It's better not to overspray this one because people WILL definitely smell it, no matter how discreet of a perfume you think it is. Once I went batsh*t with it and I was having a meeting in a large room at my office. A manager entered the room after we had stayed there for at least 30min and made funny remarks about how strong someone's perfume was. I knew for sure it was me, because I couldn't smell my coworkers' perfumes at the time.Seductive and mesmerizing, the Moonlight fragrance embodies Ariana’s confident spirit, optimistic energy and bold stage presence. An enchanting symbol Ariana’s... Warning or Restrictions

However, the juice is just non-existent. I put my nose to my skin and I can get the faintest trace of marshmallows, plum and amber. It smells lovely and so pretty and gentle, but after a minute - poof! It's gone. Safe blind buy fragrance. Very floral, fresh opening. Once it settles down it becomes sweeter, that’s when the plum marshmallowy notes become more detectable. Ok so I just received this and thank you, next today. This is actually a really pretty scent. Almost identical to Ari though. Just doesn't have the bright opening Ari does, it's a darker version of it. And of course that show stopping beautiful bottle. I really love the design of Ariana's perfume bottles. This is the first perfume with which my fragance hobbie started. I think it's good to start in the fragance world with simple but pleasant perfumes like this one. It's sweet, femenine and quite shy, so it kinda reminds me of myself lol but to me, this is more floral and soapy. like a plum blossom scented hand soap?? i guess it's just the peony.So far, I actually prefer Hollister's Festival Nite (for her) over Moonlight ~ it's more fresh and clean, and settles down to a clear powdery marshmallow on my skin. There's also a distinct side-smell of alcohol in this which is off-putting, though it might disappear with use. Go for a signature Jean Paul Gaultier perfume to make a bold statement. From mild sensual scents to ones that last throughout the day, Jean Paul Gaultier’s selection is perfect for anyone who loves to take centre stage. It is presented in a beautiful lavender coloured box that opens with doors revealing the perfume and in my case, a mini travel sized Moonlight perfume which I thought was a nice touch. The perfume itself comes in a circular lavender bottle with pointed edges, and a cute purple puffy keychain attached.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment