276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TECHNICALS Tibet 35 Rucksack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As for trousers, i envy the ladies for the tights option (yes, men can wear the aswell, but i dont like the look personally).

That’s why we’ve pulled together this list of key factors for Technicals Tibet 35 below, to help you choose if it’s the right product for you and your budget. pair underpants (my usual cotton trunks for total comfort as I don't wear anything synthetic against my skin - too smelly, too sweaty, just too horrid)

Currently popular on idealo

Edit: that is what I originally wrote as that is what the adverts said but they lie!! as I just weighed it and it is 840 grams - dang! - still light and still a bargain though. Of course, if you have the money and it gives you pleasure, buy an ultra light sleeping bag that weighs only 50 grams, keeps you warm to -70 degrees Celsius and costs 2000 euros. Then, a few days in, I run out of hand lotion and the only kind I can get in Spain that's any good is 100 ml, so I buy it. It's in a convenient bottle and I'm too lazy to transfer it into a lighter weight container, so I just decide it's worth it to have as is. But because I include some 'additional' items, I want to try to reduce the weight on the more 'common items'

I carry quite a few meds and stuff to keep me held together. (about 800 gms all up) Some strapping tapes, knee braces etc. For tapes I try to carry 7 days worth. As I use it every day, mainly on achilles. There are however some methods that you can use to determine a product’s quality without needing to physically have it. Well, as i am one of those "ultralight advocates" i have to say a word or two in response of your (imho very good) posts @Roby& @RoboYou can shorten pants. If given my own choice, such as by making a garment, I take out an inch above the knee and another one below it. Then I choose to carry a Physio roller! It was a life-saver last time in helping to massively reduce the pain of shin splints and other injuries. This time I have cut it shorter to reduce the weight to just 190 gms.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment