276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bad Byron's Butt Rub Barbecue Seasoning, 26 Ounce

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Buttery brilliance. Adding melted butter gives the pork butt a rich flavor and a texture that makes the pulled pork melt in your mouth. We know there are different types of salt, like our standard table salt,kosher salt, and specialty salts like Himalayan pink salt or sea salt. The vast majority of cooks and pitmasters will typically use eitherkosher saltor coarse sea salt to make their rubs and season their foods. It’s easier to control both the amount of salt and how evenly you can salt your food. You’re also a lot less likely to oversalt your foods when using coarse-grain salt. For a pork butt rub or a pork tenderloin rub, pierce the widest parts of the meat and massage in extra rub into the small holes so the flavors cook into the meat.

When cooking your meat, mix a tablespoon of dry rub with a tablespoon of apple juice. Spray this mixture onto your meat to increase flavor and maintain moisture.Did you try out this recipe? Please leave a comment below and let me know how you liked it. Also, snap a picture and post it to your favorite social platform. Be sure to tag me at @alicensetogrill and let me know how you liked it! CONNECT WITH A LICENSE TO GRILL! Inject the pork butt with brine about every 2-inches and then rub with marinade and dust with Dry Rub. Place the pork on the grill, directly over the drip pan and cook. Be sure to replenish the coals as the temperatures drops, the chips as the smoke dissipates and the water in the drip pan. Apple flavor fusion. The melding of apple juice’s natural sweetness with the tang of apple cider vinegar ensures each bite of pork is as delicious as the last.

Versatility to match your preference. The variations section below provides alternatives to the recipe so you can tailor the marinade to your preference. This Texas dry rub is perfect for all cuts of pork. It even tastes good on bacon or as a pulled pork dry rub! At the end of the day the texture and flavour of your barbecue has a lot more to do with how you cook it, and what sauces& rubs you apply. If anything applying a rub overnight will result in a slightly stronger flavor. You know that saying that goes something like, “the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing”? That doesn’t apply here.Humbug. There is a reason they are called cuts of meat. Meat is muscle that has been cut to remove it from the bones, fat, and other muscles. The surface has already been in a knife fight and there are gazillions of muscle fibers that have been sliced open. More rub equals more flavor, right? Well, yes, that is in fact the case. The more you apply, the more strongly you’ll taste the rub. If you’re really in love with your particular seasoning mix, and meat to you is just a delivery vehicle for other flavors, then go ahead and load it on!

Me, I fall into the latter category. I never measure, I just apply it until it looks about right. So far, no complaints have been filed with the chef!If apple cider vinegar isn’t your thing, lemon juice will provide the acidity and introduce some citrus flavor. Bad Byron’s Butt Rub was a spice blend loved by American barbecue professionals and champions. And now home cooks love it too! A balanced blend of salt and spices, all it takes is a sprinkle of Butt Rub to transform everyday dishes. Just keep it on your table as a seasoning.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment