276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Inflatable boobs, boob battle Game, ca. 15 x 40 cm, in gift box Mens For Him Christmas Birthday Valentines Secret Santa Inflatable Joke Funny top selling gift present Games

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s OK to have a body part we’re proud of. For some it’s their eyes, or their legs, or their large lips. Perhaps one of the first sexy games to bring shameless fan-service to mainstream gaming. Team Ninja took the girls from Dead or Alive – decided to just throw away all the rubbish fighting gameplay, strip the girls down to their undies and put them all on a tropical island. Originally on 360 and PS3 – Atlus’ Catherine has had a much awaited re-release and remaster. One the one side you have a game which is very much narrative driven . As the lead character Vincent, you have to choose between Katherine with a K – who’s basically all about marriage and settling down and responsibility – and on the other hand you have Catherine, the attractive seductive blonde.

There’s wrong and then there’s just plain WRONG! I’ve actually covered this previously, and the memory of its wrongness lingers in my brain like some terrible hangover. Does he have a point? Why do we latch on to one asset and feel the need to draw everyone’s attention to it? I’ve also watched my Aunt sadly pass away from breast cancer, and this past year I’ve seen my own mum battle with the horrid disease and come out the other side. The question is, how do you think you get your super weapon to work? How do you make her more powerful? By totally getting it on with her, that’s how.As you’d… er…‘expect’, each console is represented by a super-hot, boobalicious sex goddess from the planet Pantsu. Further comments are made in a sarcastic tone. ‘Trying to get yourself a fella tonight Jana?’ and ‘Babe, you’ll take an eye out with those, put them away’. Cue laughter. The decisions you make throughout the game will affect which direction you take along with a pretty outrageous twist. The good thing about Hunie Pop is, well, it’s actually quite a decent game. Beware though, there are two version of this game, a marginally lewd version on Steam and then a REALLY LEWD version that you can buy from placed like mangagamer.com You take that first step and you’re greeted by beautiful friends who compliment you on your outfit, laugh with you about something that happened recently and introduce you to someone in the group you haven’t met before.

The concept is simple, you’re a prison warden in a prison for young girls. Only this isn’t your average prison – this prison is in HELL!I studied hard and earnt a place at university. I strived to gain my dream job and I’ve saved to travel to the most amazing places around the world. I’m not my boobs, they’re just something I like. Have you ever noticed the glare you get when you walk into a room? Not the warm glow of outfit approval, or the admiring eyes of a gentlemen giving you the full up and down appreciatively. The battle are unique in that you don’t have direct control over your girls – instead you’re provided with just a handful of options – with more exposing themselves between battles when you take them to the Punishment Chamber to have their skill set levelled up. This is a no brainer. It’s basically a match 3 puzzle dating sim – where you have to woo the ladies by stalking them around town, buying them gifts and chatting them up in bars.

To begin with you have to court her – there’s a choice of three girls you can go for – and there’s a fairly rpg-like feel to the experience. You can build stats, go on dates and see if you can walk her home. Once you’re with the girl of your choice (triggered by a mutual confession of your interest in each other) the game changes up – and gets even more involving. Unlike Visual Novels – there’s no titillating CG reward. I’m going to use the ‘but… but… it’s actually a really great game’ defence here, as I frantically rub away at my Vita like some kind of sex-starved lunatic hobo, who’s stumbled upon an old copy of playboy at the side of a railway. This stand out feature alone warrants caution. The game itself? Well, it’s a surprisingly ‘deep’ 3D anime girl model editor. You can change almost any and every aspect you’d like, to create your perfect girl – before talking to her, manipulating her, watching her dance for you I’m sure you get the picture. If you want you can even change their poses, raise their legs and arms (they don’t seem to like this either) which is terribly creepy in an utterly objectifying kind-of way.You take yourself off to the bathroom and take a long hard look in the mirror. Do I look like a slut? Am I trying too hard to get attention? You start questioning yourself over something that will later feel so trivial, but for tonight, sits on your shoulders like a terrible weight. It is your role, as a fine upstanding citizen of the underworld, to reform these naughty, naughty girls in the only way you know how – by spanking and otherwise massaging them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment