276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EPOMAKER RT100 97 Keys Gasket BT5.0/2.4G/USB-C Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Customizable Display Screen, Knob, Hot Swappable Socket, 5000mAh Battery for Win/Mac (Gateron Pro Yellow, RT100)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are a few special physical features on the Epomaker RT100. There are a couple of special switches on the top right of the keyboard. One switches it so it works on Windows or Mac PC. The other switches between wired and wireless mode. The beat anchoring each bar is definite, offering some navigational tool, but the organisation of less pronounced rhythms is decidedly haphazard.

RT100 97 Keys Gasket BT5.0/2.4G/USB-C Mechanical Gaming EPOMAKER RT100 97 Keys Gasket BT5.0/2.4G/USB-C Mechanical Gaming

Though the feet it sits on offer suspension, the plinth itself, however well isolated from resonances travelling that way, feels far from robust. There's also a special knob on the right corner of the keyboard that is lit up with RGB lighting. It's designed primarily as a media controller, By default, it's been set up so you can turn the knob to raise or lower the volume of your speakers or headphones. You can also press down on it pause or play any audio or video media. However, you can make it do all sorts of other things with the keyboard's software utility.As mentioned before, the Epomaker RT100 features three modes of connectivity - wired via USB-C, Bluetooth (with up to 3 profiles), and 2.4Ghz wireless. The 2.4Ghz wireless performs reasonably well - there is no discernible lag or input latency when typing or gaming, and it wakes up reasonably fast from sleep mode after a period of inactivity. Bluetooth works similarly well, and I had no problems connecting and shifting between my iPhone and iPad by using the FN key combination. Kris is an avid off-roader and outdoor enthusiast who loves to brave the elements and take on challenging terrain. He also enjoys sharing his passion and knowledge with others so that they, too, can appreciate the ride. Don’t get me wrong — you will not find a reverse included in its gearbox or a rev limiter. Nonetheless, the two-wheeler feels safer as a learning platform than jumping straight to a 350-cc or 450-cc speedster. 1999 Yamaha RT 100 Specs & Features Engine Epomaker claims that the RT100 is “gasket-mounted”, however revealing the internals suggest otherwise. Sure, the keyboard does use layers of foam around the bottom case to “host” the keyboard, but this is not how a traditional gasket mount should look or perform like. Instead of adding gasket foam on the switch plate itself, Epomaker has added the foam on the bottom case, on which the polycarbonate plate lies down upon. As a result, there is little to no flex on the plate, and while the typing experience is still quite pleasant, there is no ‘bounce’ that usually comes with a well-implemented gasket mounting system.

RT100 Driver EPOMAKER RT100 Driver

The MDA profile took me a while to get used to, however, especially for someone who has mostly used Cherry/OEM profile keycaps before. There is a bit of height difference between the different rows of keys, but they are not as prominent as the Cherry profile, and are mostly flat which confused my muscle memory initially. Of course, you can always replace the keycaps with third-party ones but it would rob the keyboard out of its true essence and I would recommend against that. Most production models sported a two-tone color scheme. The front and rear fenders finished in a different hue accentuating the rest of the two-wheeler. In other iterations of the dirt bike, the two-tone ratio is reversed (with only the saddle having a pop of color). Yamaha RT100 PriceThe 97-key layout of the keyboard might not be a true full-size keyboard (it doesn't have a PrntScrn button, for example), and that may be a deal breaker for some folks who might insist on having every key. For me, the slightly more compact design of the Epomaker RT100 was very nice, as it didn't take up a lot of space, and I still had all the keys I wanted. Using the keyboard in games, I was able to take advantage of the RT100's support for N-key rollover. This means the keyboard can respond to more than one key pressed at once, which meant I could it to switch guns while playing the new Quake II reboot while also pressing another to sprint around enemies. Note: I f the Driver is in Chinese, you can change the language here: ①→②→ Choose English. (Please select English or Chinese, and not auto) As for the fuel tank, capacity is a bit miserly at 5 L/1.32 USgal. Aussie units warrant unleaded fuel, while all other markets can make do with regular petrol or gasoline. The minimum Octane rating is unspecified in the owner’s manual but can be assumed to be at least PON 87/RON 91. Drivetrain The Epomaker RT100 doesn’t support QMK/VIA software integration, which is a bit disappointing. Instead, it uses Epomaker’s own driver software which for all intents and purposes works well enough. It isn’t the fastest and the most intuitive software on the market, but unlike other softwares, it doesn’t come with bloatware and doesn’t crash, and that’s good enough in my books.

RT100 Review - A Wireless Mechanical Keyboard With a Mini TV - IGN Epomaker RT100 Review - A Wireless Mechanical Keyboard With a

Yamaha is globally recognized as a powerhouse in various automotive sectors. It remains committed to its mission of “Kando,” consistently developing products and services that enhance people’s lives. Conclusion — Yamaha RT 100 ReviewWe play Radiohead’s Kid A and the RT100 appears to be more comfortable, using its general insight to dig out decent texture from the instruments and affording generous body to vocals. If silent switches aren’t your type, then you can get the RT100 with a variety of other switches, namely the Epomaker Wisteria (linear), Epomaker Flamingo (linear), Epomaker Budgerigar (tactile), and Gateron Pro Yellow (linear), all of which come pre-lubed from the factory. Epomaker RT100 - Software The keycaps on the keyboard are made of "durable and non-greasy PBT" according to Epomaker, and they feel smooth to press on. The company says the letters and other tests printed on the keys use dye sublimation, and they should last for a long time, but obviously, I was unable to really review this particular feature in the short time I used the keyboard. However, that feature is there if you want that on your keycaps.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment